Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Tales from the Quran and Hadith (City Plans) Paperback – 1 Mar 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The book is simply written and can be good reading for people of all cultures. In the present day it is important to read such books and get insight into Islam and its message at a very basic level --By Vision on 27 March 2017
Absolutely great. The way chapters are arranged and language used , it makes for a great reading. --By Amazon Customer On 4 May 2017
About the Author
An author and historian, Rana Safvi is the founder and moderator of the popular #shair platform on Twitter which is credited for reviving popular interest in Urdu poetry.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) The language of the book is very easy and the reader can finish it within few hours.
3) Another important thing which I learnt from this book is that the first human who converted to islam is not a man but a woman (Hazrat khadija, first wife of prophet muhammad), and the only woman who got a place in kabah is Ismail's (Son of Ibrahim) mother "Hajira" and Infact the word 'hijrat' or migration comes from her name.
4) Though the stories narrated in this book is being told commonly in families who practice islam ,but still I will recommend to Those Readers (who practice different religion) to read this book and enlighten yourself with the history of another religion.
My ratings : ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)
I hope u like the review, thanks for reading, Jai Hind.