- Hardcover: 142 pages
- Publisher: Aleph Book Company; Second edition (10 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789383064274
- ISBN-13: 978-9383064274
- ASIN: 9383064277
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 12.7 x 0.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,169 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Talent Sutra: An Indian Approach to Learning Hardcover – Illustrated, Unabridged
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Devdutt Pattanaik is a renowned author, mythologist and leadership consultant. He has written over thirty bestselling books, published several hundred articles and given numerous talks and presentations on Indian mythology, culture, business and management. He was formerly the Chief Belief Officer of the Future Group.
is currently a much sought-after speaker, leadership coach, management advisor and consultant on diversity and culture. To know more about him please visit www.devdutt.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
V nice book with case studies
The book basically tells us about how we run behind Lakshmi forgetting that Saraswati is more important if we want Lakshmi to come itself towards our destiny. The book tells about how by self-realization, analysis and imagination, we can go on to build our talent, nurture relationships, run an organization by keeping everyone happy. Several exampls are given how a person thinks only about himself at a managerial post and faces chaos. But as soon as he starts giving important to his colleagues, sub-ordinates and employees, he starts getting the result that he always aimed for. The author also focuses on the power of being patient and understanding the human emotions even in a corporate world as a company/organization falls when the resources are considered just as machine and only work is expected out of them.
The book is definitely full of sutras and the 120 pages is full of such knowledge along with an example of the modern times that it makes it more relevant. In the end of the book, the words used in the book is explained which are of Sanskrit source so that the user can understand the purpose of usage of these words. The book is divided in 4 parts and each of them is treated very well and you can explain how each step of the process can be executed in our work life. Overall, this book will surely stand on top as one of the best books by the author. I rate it 4.75* out of 5.
ABHILASH RUHELA - VEERU!!!