- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (1 February 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8172345682
- ISBN-13: 978-8172345686
- Package Dimensions: 19.9 x 13 x 3.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 139 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,268 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #65 in Classic Fiction (Books)
A Tale of Two Cities Paperback – Feb 2015
|Paperback, Feb 2015||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Charles Dickens was an English writer and social critic. He created some of the world’s most well-known fictional characters and is generally regarded as the greatest novelist of the Victorian period.
He was born in Portsmouth on 7 February 1812, the second of eight children. Although he had little formal education, his works enjoyed unprecedented popularity during his life and by the twentieth century he was widely seen as a literary genius by critics and scholars. Dickens was regarded as the literary colossus of his age. His 1859 novel, a Tale of Two Cities, set in London and Paris, is his best known work of historical fiction.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
139 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This review is more about the product.
The book is low-priced.
. The pages are of low quality and very thin.
. The text size is very small.
. There are detailed notes on every section of the book which makes it easier for people to read this book who are not English Literature majors.
. Reading this book demands a good command on English. Read an abridged version if you are not sure.
. I read this book more than once. Bought this book just to add to my collection. It seems that I have wasted my money. To read this book, go for a (legally) free PDF or Kindle version. To collect, buy a hardback priced higher.
. The delivered book is of low quality. The pages on outside have a black spot.
. The spine have a torn out cracked cover (shown in picture).
A real disappointment.
The book is the right size & it's sturdy, pages are great, the quality is amazing. The font is perfect for reading without straining your eyes. There are beautiful sketches inside that bring out the story very well.
Received a very nice book with a bookmark. I've owned several classics from different publishers but after seeing this, Fingerprint Publishers are really good compared to others.
Purchased it for Rs.147 (original price printed in the book is Rs.199).
Very Happy with the purchase.
Just go for it.