Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 250.00 Delivery charge
Taj Mahal South Tea, 1kg
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- A perfect combination of strength and flavour that leaves you saying WAH TAJ!
- Same great taste of Taj Mahal NOW in a New pack
- Unique flavour lock vacuum sealed pack to keep the tea fresh
- Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection
- A legacy of 50 and more years
- Also available in Tea bags
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
50 Glorious years of Excellence
When the history of Tea is written down, 1966 will be a celebrated Chapter. For in that year, Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea was born, with a promise - To foster excellence in each Cup. Fifty years on, we have not forgotten that promise. Ordinary teas usually provide either strength of just flavour. However, Only Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea contains the precious essence of the Finest fresh tea leaves, giving you the perfect balance of strength and flavor. A flavor, which can only be matched by the exquisite melodies composed by the maestros who have been our ambassadors over the decades.
Rigor in Selection and Blending
The tea from every tea estate has its own taste - because of its terroir, pluck and flush. How then do we turn it all into the unique 'Taj' experience for our customers - year after year? Enter our master tasters and blenders, and their traditions, built over many years. It takes millions of tastings and years of experience to be a taster for Taj Mahal Tea. The brew is golden-orange in colour, has a rich taste and an uplifting aroma.
So go ahead, savour the flavour of this historic blend, and enjoy the perfect taste of this priceless cup of tea and exclaim- Wah Taj!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was shocked and surprised that
How such a reputed company pack/ sell two types of leaves in identical packings.