- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: E-Booktime Llc (31 March 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1598247867
- ISBN-13: 978-1598247862
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Tailor Hardcover – Import, 31 Mar 2008
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
John, a small town reporter, just got the chance of a lifetime. Taylor the Tailor, a young female serial killer, has asked him to write her life story. John becomes a little worried, he only has 3 days to interview her before her execution. Within moments of his interview with Tailor, he realizes that this story may be more than he ever bargained for. He decides to promote his assistant, Lauren, to co-writer and to also help him look for the facts. Just when he thinks things couldn't get any stranger, things take a turn to pure insane. Being the skeptic he is, he has no clue how he is going to publish this book and anyone actually believe it is real. As the interview progresses, things are starting to check out on Lauren's side concerning dates, times, and strange "accidents" that can not be explained. From what he can tell, Taylor has been telling him the truth about her victims, but if she is tell the truth about that, can everything she is telling him be true? John keeps asking why Taylor chose him to write her story, which she stresses that all that needs to be known will be told and understood when the time is right. Taylor has freaked John out to the point that he doesn't know if he can continue the interview, but has to know how the story ends. The question is, will he be prepared for what the end holds?
The book is full of twist and turns. The author used lots of imagination on this storyline and made sure that everything matched up and was explained. I do have to say, I did figure out part of the twist at the end, but the author made sure to add a little extra for those that may have thought they had it all figured out. Yes, she got me too.
There were several editing issues in this book. I did have a pdf copy, so I am not sure if they are present in the actual book. If they are, I can say that it did slow down the flow of the book for me, but not to the point where I couldn't enjoy the story.
I am a true horror and suspense fan, if you are too, I recommend you check out this book. Be advised, due to some of the content and situations in the book, I would recommend it as an adult read or for a mature audience.