Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, 60ml
- Made from a milder variety of pepper jalapeno
- Rich and tangy
- Scoville rating (hotness unit): 1200-2400 units
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, 60ml
Made from a milder variety of pepper jalapeno. Green pepper sauce is rich and tangy, it has a gentler heat that won't blow you away. Splash tabasco brand green pepper sauce on everything from salads to pizza. Enjoy both of these unique flavors on their favorite foods.
From the Manufacturer
Not Too Hot, Not Too Mild. Not To Be Used Sparingly
The color of Tabasco brand Green Jalapeno Pepper Sauce comes from its main ingredient. But you can also think of the sauce’s green color as your signal to go ahead and pour it on, because Tabasco Green Sauce is milder than our Original Red Sauce. But, since it’s Tabasco, you can bet it’s still plenty flavorful.
A must for Mexican food
Jalapeno is one of the main flavors of Mexican food, and Tabasco brand Green Jalapeno Pepper Sauce makes this popular cuisine especially delicious. Add it to a whole host of dips and dishes, like guacamole, salsa, tacos and burritos. It works just as well on entrees like red beans and rice or paella.
A hit north of the border, too
Tabasco Green Sauce goes well with more than Mexican food. For instance, in Canada it’s often used to make a great Caesar, the Canadian version of a Bloody Mary. From barbeque sauce to dips, broiled fish to ice-cold melon, Tabasco Green Sauce can be enjoyed unsparingly!
Suggestions for Use
Genuine jalapeno flavor perfect for mexican dishes, dips, salads and veggies
- Sure, you like Bloody Marys, daiquiris, margaritas and piña coladas now, but just wait will you try them with a dash of Tabasco Green Sauce. Cheers indeed!
- Drizzle Tabasco Green Sauce on after sauteing or broiling halibut, redfish, sole, salmon, swordfish or tuna. Or just sprinkle it on fish and chips.
- Before grilling, rub pork tenderloin with Green Jalapeño Sauce and marinate for an hour. A tasty treat!