Green USB 2.0 TYPE-C USB-C SYNC & CHARGE Connect Charging Charger Tangle Proof Cable (1 Meter) For Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
|Price:||375.25 + 124.00 Delivery charge Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- CONNECTIVITY: Designed for connection of USB-C hardware to USB supported devices. Compatible with Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
- FAST CABLE: USB 3.0 super speed transfers, Reversible USB-C connector, TYPE-C to USB, Charge and sync your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
- SAFETY: Compatible with a USB mains charger and a PC, Tested to be compliant with USB-A to USB-C standards.
- LOND LASTING Length: 1 Meter. Strong durable, hard wearing flexible cable flexible.
- PRACTICAL: Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your USB-C Device.
Make sure your USB Type-C devices are always fully charged and synced with the USB Type-C Male To USB 3.0 Male Cable. You can use this cable with a USB wall charger or through your desktop or laptop. 1m length.
Designed for connection of USB-C hardware to USB supported devices
Designed to connect smartphones, tablets and other USB-C (USB Type-C) equipped hardware to USB powered equipment so you can charge and sync your device.
USB 3.0 super speed transfers
The cable features USB 3.0 for the super speed data transfer rates, which means you can transfer content to and from your phone in seconds rather than minutes.
Reversible USB-C connector
Unlike earlier standards of USB connections, the USB-C connector is fully reversible and so can be inserted into a USB-C compatible smartphone or tablet with ease.
Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your USB-C Device
This quality cable allows you to connect your USB-C compatible hardware to your laptop or desktop, in order to charge your phone and exchange / sync data simultaneously.
Compatible with a USB mains charger and a PC
With a standard USB connection this cable is compatible with a mains charger featuring a USB input, as well as a laptop or PC - so you have complete flexibility for your charging needs.
Tested to be compliant with USB-A to USB-C standards
This cable has been tested to be compliant with the USB-A to USB-C standard. Non-compliant cables can attempt to draw as much as 3 amps (3A), which could potentially damage connected equipment when they are not compatible with this high power output.