- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case for Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen 2014 Release ONLY) (Teal)
|Price:||1,813.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Material : High Quality Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU rubberized gel silicone skin case for Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen 2014 Release ONLY)
- Extremely durable and provides a soft comfortable grip for Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen 2014 Release ONLY)
- Soft touch feel on a durable flexi shell cover.
- Raised edges design helps protect the display screen from scratches when placed the device face down
- Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without having to remove the case
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This premium Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Smartphone TPU flexi skin will protect your wireless device from scratches and scuffs, keep your wireless device looking like new. This long-lasting durable skin is made with top grade TPU material, protects your wireless device and gives it a nice soft comfortable surface. With openings for all buttons and connectors, the Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Smartphone is fully functional equipped with this skin.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Because I really wanted a clear bumper and couldn't find one to my liking (as of yet), I grabbed a pair of extremely sharp Fiskars and cut out the frosted part of the case's back. This way, the custom back that I ordered on Motomaker is exposed and protected on the edges. No one has yet to realize that I cut out the back of the case since they pay more attention to the custom wood.
Once I cut out the back, I noticed that the curved crest touches the surface of the table whenever I put the phone down. I'm very aware of this, so I place it on a blotter on my desk at work, a coaster on my coffee table, or just face down so as to not mar my customized back-plate. The cover provides ample protection if I place it screen down. My friend has a standard plastic cover on her Moto X (2014) with the same case and the solid color comes through just fine on the frosted part. Any of the wooden backs would not be able to show the grain and texture through the frosted TPU.
I plan to add pictures and update this review in the coming weeks. I also plan to go over the portions that I cut with an Xacto knife to clean it up and make the corners more uniform.