TREBLAB X2 - Revolutionary Bluetooth Earbuds with Beryllium Speakers, True 3D Sound Quality, Best Truly Wireless Earphones Noise Cancelling Sports Ear Buds Blue Tooth Headphones Phone Calls Microphone
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- TRUE REVOLUTION IN WIRELESS HEADPHONES – After years of R&D, we’ve made the best, super premium Bluetooth headphones, which will rock your world...literally! Incomparable sound quality, revolutionary design, perfect connectivity, custom fit… X2 doesn’t just look futuristic - it's truly out of this world.
- COSMIC BERYLLIUM ULTRA-HD SOUND - X2’s speakers are made from beryllium, an element common in stars' core and used only in top Hi-end & Pro audio. Relive the moments of pure joy and emotional goosebumps with absolutely perfect, three-dimensional sound that flows through your body.
- 10 HOUR BATTERY (5hr + 5hr Charge Box) - A unique handy charge box that also serves as a carrying case will recharge your earphones on the run. ADVANCED PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLING - With special sound isolation eartips let you tune out all the extra noise and focus. CALLS & SIRI SUPPORT - Get things done on the go hands-free, with easy in-ear call, mic, volume, track and SIRI controls. PERFECT WIRELESS CONNECTION - New Bluetooth 4.2 ensures a stable signal with Android, iOS, Mac, PC, Tablet, Ipad
- GREAT FOR SPORTS, OFFICE AND TRAVEL - Love sports like running or working out in the gym? X2 is perfect for athletes! IPX4 WATER-RESISTANT & SWEAT-PROOF certified earphones can tolerate your sweaty fitness workouts or a jog in the rain.
- LOSSLESS IN EVERY SENSE - X2 were made to stay in your ears. Included are specially developed X-DROP ear-fins in 3 sizes & FIT ALL EAR SIZES - so your wireless headset will safely stay in place even if you're a professional gymnast or runner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
New dream earphones from TREBLAB! We are the company that exists because of our love for power of sound and active lifestyle. We hate annoying wires and know there is a way to get high sound quality without breaking your piggy bank. TREBLAB X2 is created to DOUBLE your delight of sound! Progressive shape, truly wireless connection, cosmic sound, noise cancellation, option to double the charge on the go, hands free calls, all the enhanced tech, yet reasonable price... Surround any activity with lasting volume of stereo sound: gym, yoga, biking, hiking, exercising, jogging, workout, outdoor gatherings - anything you can imagine! That's a prime dream, compatible with iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5s/5/4s/iPod/iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Pro/Macbook/Macbook Air/Macbook Pro/iMac/Mac Pro/Mac Mini/Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S6 Edge/Edge+/7/6/5/4/3/Edge/Android/Windows/tablets/laptops/computers
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: With a full charge applied to the charging station (and the earbuds), I was able to get a solid 4.5 hrs of listening time before being prompted that "battery is low". 15 minutes later they automatically shut down. I placed the earbuds back in the charging station (onboard charge only,....NOT connected to USB) and I got another 4 hrs 15 minutes out of them. I'm very satisfied with this and would call it EXCELLENT battery life for truly wireless earbuds. Most that I researched were in the 2-3 hr range. So,...the manufacturer claims 10 hours of listening and I got over 9. Gonna change my 4 star rating to 5 based on these excellent results. The ergonomics of the buttons, as stated in my review may just as well be my big fingers !! Kudos the Treblab for the excellent X2's.
In general, these are large, but not so much that it bothers me. With the largest ear pieces they fit me snug and tight and don't get loose no matter what I'm doing in the gym. They are very comfortable when in, unlike my $280 Shures that just hurt after an hour. I do have to admit though, it was very difficult getting the silicon tips on, I was afraid I was going to tear them. I turned them almost inside out to get it to work though.
When playing music you can't hear anything else, you have to take one out to hear someone talking to you. The charging unit is easily used and charges fairly quickly. However, I don't think I get the full 10 hours charge as stated. I usually charged them after two 2 hour workouts. So maybe 5 hours at the high volume I listen to them at.
Now the only con I really have with these, which is kind of a situational con, is the connection. The first few times I used these I noticed intermittent dropping of the connection, in the left ear, and it didn't seem like it mattered if something was blocking my line of site or not when walking away form the phone. HOWEVER, after my last few gym sessions where the gym was not as crowded, I had zero dropouts. It's almost like the issue is getting less and less. I thinking that maybe peoples connection issues stem from interference from other peoples devices....hard to say. I can walk a good 80 feet away from these though and still have the connection strong. Pairing them is a cinch, and when turning on they connect automatically.
The control buttons are also handy right on the buds. I love having the skip back and forward buttons on the left button to go through the songs and not have to go back to my phone. So all in all these are an amazing purchase. I love using them and it makes me look forward to my workouts all that much more. You will hear your music in a whole other way!