- Hardcover: 640 pages
- Publisher: Wisdom Tree (29 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8183284604
- ISBN-13: 978-8183284608
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 14 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,66,849 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
TPP and India: Implications of Mega-regionals for Developing Economies Hardcover – Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
Hardcover, Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Harsha Vardhana Singh has worked for over three decades on international trade policy, development, infrastructure regulation and global governance. He is senior fellow at International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD), senior associate at International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD), and senior fellow of the Council on Emerging Market Enterprises (Fletcher School, USA). He was deputy director-general at World Trade Organization for eight years till 30 September 2013. His direct areas of responsibility included trade in agriculture, services, trade and environment, technical barriers to trade, sanitary and phytosanitary measures, and electronic commerce. In India, he was economic advisor and then secretary of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. Earlier, from mid-1985 he worked in the GATT/WTO Secretariat for twelve years. He has been adjunct professor at SIPA (Columbia University) and at Fletcher School (Tufts University), taught at Nankai University in China, member of Global Agenda Council on Trade and FDI 2014-2016 (World Economic Forum), chair/member of high level policy committees, chair of WTO dispute settlement panels, and visiting faculty at research institutes on trade and regulation. He is a PhD in Economics from Oxford University where he went as a Rhodes Scholar from India.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|