- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router
|Price:||999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||400.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc.
- This Router Does Not Include Modem and works well with Cable Broadbands
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- Version: V12 For any query contact customer care Support no: 1800 209 4168 or write to us directly on email@example.com
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Get Brand Support for any query/issue
Get support from the brand over phone & email
Toll Free for Indian Users Only (English & Hindi Service) - Call 1800 2094 168
Service Time- 10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday.
For Email Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Router buying guide here
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get an Advanced Wireless Performance
With the sleek TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router, get exceptional Wi-Fi connectivity at home. It is effortless to install and use making it ideal for instant HD video streaming and online gaming. It is tastefully designed for home and office use and for small businesses. The most unique feature of this router is the WPS button that ensures WPA2 encryptions, eliminating the network from exterior obstacles.Give Your Mobile Devices a Powerful Wi-Fi Range
By installing the TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router, you are assured to get seamless Wi-Fi connection anywhere within the range. With the two external antennas, you can get a wider range. It portrays an excellent ability of mitigating data loss over wide distances and through concrete walls and obstacles.Ideal to be Installed at Home and Office
This router has the capacity and speed to ensure any bandwidth intensive application works smoothly without any lag. Overall, this device is a perfect home and office router that provides great control on your internet bandwidth.
Compare with similar items
Mi 3C Router (White)
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router (Black)
Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White)
D-Link Dir-600M N150 Broadband Wireless Router
D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N 300 ADSL2 + Router
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Market Variations|
|Connectivity Technology||RJ-45||rj-45; wireless||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-11|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 MB per second||300 Mb per second||300||300||150||—|
|Item Weight||0.91 kg||240 grams||65 grams||101 grams||249 grams||0.63 kg|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802.11bgn||—||802.11n||—||802.11B; 802.11bgn; 802.11 B/G||802.11n|
From the manufacturer
TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 300Mbps (TL-WR841N)
- Version 11.1, wireless N speed up to 300Mbps ideal applications for video streaming, online gaming VoIP, web browsing and multi-tasking
- Two 5dBi antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability. TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support. This product is only a router
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation. Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee's computer
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC and internet devices. Easily setup a WPA/WPA2 encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
Reliable Performance at Great Value
- Stream, game, download, and manage your essentials at speeds up to 300Mbps
- Reliable, far-reaching 2.4GHz Wi-Fi coverage with two high-quality 5dBi antennas
- Easily set-up your Wi-Fi devices with a secure connection using the WPS button
Control your Network
- Give every device the bandwidth it needs, setting limits and controlling traffic with IP-Based Qos
- Set limits on when and how devices can connect to internet and keep children safe with parental controls
Connect and Share
Using four Ethernet ports for fast wired connections.
Protects your network and devices with advanced security encryptions.
Supports 802.11n and is backwards compatible with 802.11 b/g.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Found it by specifically searching for C60 and I am very happy with my purchase !
- 2.4G Range is ~90% of single antenna'ed WR741ND.
- 5G (which has higher speed of 867mbps) has range ~60% of WR741.
Speed however is lightening. I needed for FullHD chromecasts. And even tab casts work without jitters.
Looks are subjective, but definitely intrigues techies with its four long (albeit powerless) antennas!
UPDATE: After 3 months of usage. 5G connection drops even if devices are close to router. So it's not a signal but hardware issue. Have to run on 2.4G all the time. Highly unrecommended.
Cons : I keep the router on the ground floor and when I go to 1st floor, it has an intermittent issue with connection and low signals. It keeps on disconnecting and connected within 15 minute due to range issue and due to lack of signals the downloading speed slows down comparison with when I am at ground floor. It didn't even connect when I move to 2nd floor, completely out of coverage. It seems that it has a good connection stability horizontally but not vertically. When I go outside my home it covers double range(horizontally) than vertically. Hope, the information helps you.
So I have 100 Mbps connection of excitel and I was always skeptical why I am not getting full speed over Wi-Fi, everytime I had to switch over LAN for full speed. Then I knew about dual band thing and this router is the cheapest one(1399) which was available during great Indian sale.
Setup is damn easy.
Range:- 5 GHz band range is low compared to 2.4Ghz, however, it covers 3BHK house without any signal drop.For 2.4 GHz coverage, I had five 2.4 routers in past 3 of them from d-link, 2 from tenda(none of them are dead till now) now I use them all as repeaters so all of them together covers my entire neighborhood so my wifi coverage is like my own private Jio(unlimited data).
Bummer:- There is a chance that your so-called latest device may not support 5Ghz band so that's your poor choice of devices(no problem in this router) even some 60k priced laptops(HP,Dell) don't support 5GHz band in that case you have only one option which is LAN. Many mid-range Samsung phones too don't support 5ghz band.
Conclusion:- For >50 Mbps speed connect to 5 GHz SSID, For 50 or less than 50 Mbps speed connect to 2.4 GHz access point.
I have added some screenshots of 5ghz band speed using my phone.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Good frequency.. my house is big and getting signals everywhere.Read more
Range is good enough for a 2 BHK house of almost 1200 sqft in size.
My house is 560 sq ft but still it doesn't covert my whole house.