TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router
|Price:||999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||700.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc.
- This Router Does Not Include Modem and works well with Cable Broadbands
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- Version: V12 For any query contact customer care Support no: 1800 209 4168 or write to us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Get Brand Support for any query/issue
Get support from the brand over phone & email
Toll Free for Indian Users Only (English & Hindi Service) - Call 1800 2094 168
Service Time- 10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday.
For Email Support - email@example.com
Check out the Router buying guide here
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Get an Advanced Wireless Performance
With the sleek TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router, get exceptional Wi-Fi connectivity at home. It is effortless to install and use making it ideal for instant HD video streaming and online gaming. It is tastefully designed for home and office use and for small businesses. The most unique feature of this router is the WPS button that ensures WPA2 encryptions, eliminating the network from exterior obstacles.Give Your Mobile Devices a Powerful Wi-Fi Range
By installing the TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router, you are assured to get seamless Wi-Fi connection anywhere within the range. With the two external antennas, you can get a wider range. It portrays an excellent ability of mitigating data loss over wide distances and through concrete walls and obstacles.Ideal to be Installed at Home and Office
This router has the capacity and speed to ensure any bandwidth intensive application works smoothly without any lag. Overall, this device is a perfect home and office router that provides great control on your internet bandwidth.
Compare with similar items
Mi 3C Router (White)
TP-Link TL-WR740N Wireless Router (white)
D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router (Black)
Netgear WNR614 N300 Wi-Fi Router (White)
D-Link Dir-600M N150 Broadband Wireless Router
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Connectivity Technology||RJ-45||rj-45; wireless||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-45||RJ-45|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 MB per second||300 Mb per second||150 Mb per second||300||300||150|
|Item Weight||250 grams||240 grams||0.5 kg||65 grams||101 grams||249 grams|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802.11bgn||—||802.11B; 802.11G||802.11n||—||802.11B; 802.11 B/G; 802.11bgn|
From the manufacturer
TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 300Mbps (TL-WR841N)
- Version 11.1, wireless N speed up to 300Mbps ideal applications for video streaming, online gaming VoIP, web browsing and multi-tasking
- Two 5dBi antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability. TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support. This product is only a router
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation. Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee's computer
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC and internet devices. Easily setup a WPA/WPA2 encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
Reliable Performance at Great Value
- Stream, game, download, and manage your essentials at speeds up to 300Mbps
- Reliable, far-reaching 2.4GHz Wi-Fi coverage with two high-quality 5dBi antennas
- Easily set-up your Wi-Fi devices with a secure connection using the WPS button
Control your Network
- Give every device the bandwidth it needs, setting limits and controlling traffic with IP-Based Qos
- Set limits on when and how devices can connect to internet and keep children safe with parental controls
Connect and Share
Using four Ethernet ports for fast wired connections.
Protects your network and devices with advanced security encryptions.
Supports 802.11n and is backwards compatible with 802.11 b/g.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So in terms of performance of this router according to the price point I'll give it 5 Stars.
PROS are :
1)Two powerful antennas :Dual high gain antennas with 5 dBi capacity for better operation at around 100 meters away from the router.
2)Compact size : not very bulky kinda look so place it anywhere but be sure to keep it in a open areas or to the place from where you can see most of your rooms in which you will gonna operate and also keep it in a above the ground.
3)Wifi toggle and WPS/Reset switch : If you wanna use the wifi of course you should turn the wifi on and if not then with a push of a button you can turn it off.If due to some reason you don't like to mess with the wireless functions then with a push of WPS switch you can connect your wireless devices without accessing the router configuration screens, and without the wireless network security key/passphrase/password.
If you forgot your admin password,wireless pass and other security stuffs or you have end up messing with the router the you can prefer to push and hold the WPS/Reset switch for a while which will turn the router back to its original condition.
4)Led Indicators : 8 LED indicators constantly indicating you about the router activities with one power then wireless connectivity then 4 for 4 physical LAN ports and one for Internet activity and last for WPS.
5)UPTO 300Mbps : Router can handle internet speeds upto 300Mbps(37.5 MBps theoretically but actually supports more than 50MBps connection flawlessly).
6)New Features : New features are added in new v10.0 and v11.0 routers having WDS(which helps in making a bridge between two routers to extend the range in all around the house where network is weak) and Guest network ( creating a separate network to share datas with others safely) and Tp-link Tether to control the router wirelessly.
7)WPA2 encryption : to secure the wifi network from being hacked or misused by unwanted users.
AND more features you will find which I can't explain.....
So according to my opinion don't look around in search of best cuz best is here....GO FOR IT!!!
Cons : Nothing I've found till using it from about 10 days.
So don't loose this.Go for it!!
Thanks! have a nice day......
INSTALLING: Installing is pretty easy; you'll get a CD with it and it'll guide you to a successful installation. Believe me, I'm no technical expert and I had no trouble installing it. It'll not take more than 10-15 minutes. It also got web based utility, so after installing, you can configure it using your browser from the web.
LOOKS & SIZE: It looks pretty cool; comes in white color. It's not very bulky; will not take much space in your room or on the table.
RANGE: It works from almost 70-80 meters away without any issues (if you have only one wall in between). However, if you have more than one wall, the connection may be hindered. For me, it works from all the places/rooms in my house. For a moderately big house, it'll work from all the rooms without any issues.
SPEED: I get the speed my provider promises me. No issues here; you'll get your full bandwidth. In fact, if you move away from the router, the speed remains the same.
WARRANTY: It got a 3-year warranty, which is great.
BLINKING LIGHTS: It got some blinking lights that will let you know if your connection and stuff are working right.
1. I had a few problems with it. First of all, my unit has developed a loose connection issue. It wasn't there when I first bought it. But now if I touch the cords or shake the router, the connection is lost (and the blinking light for the internet goes off too). However, it can be fixed with ease; unplugging and re-plugging fixes it. Because of this issue, I don't touch it much. Let it work in the corner and don't mess with it, and you'll be fine.
2. I have noticed if I press the reset button, it resets the whole configuration of the router and I had to configure it again from the web. It annoys me. So don't press the reset button (the two small black buttons on the right side of the back, you can see it in the pictures I have attached with the review). If you must have to restart the router, just off and then on the router again.
FINAL WORDS: I have bought it from a local store at RS. 900. For the price, it's great and I'll surely recommend it. Yes, it got some minor issues, but looking at the whole performance, the positives surely outweigh the negatives. It's a great budget friendly Internet solution.
In the Box you Have
2. 9V Adapter
3. Ethernet Cable
4. User Mannual
5. Installation Guide
And Happiness 😊
Thanks Amazon And Tplink , Nice Product
So I have 100 Mbps connection of excitel and I was always skeptical why I am not getting full speed over Wi-Fi, everytime I had to switch over LAN for full speed. Then I knew about dual band thing and this router is the cheapest one(1399) which was available during great Indian sale.
Setup is damn easy.
Range:- 5 GHz band range is low compared to 2.4Ghz, however, it covers 3BHK house without any signal drop.For 2.4 GHz coverage, I had five 2.4 routers in past 3 of them from d-link, 2 from tenda(none of them are dead till now) now I use them all as repeaters so all of them together covers my entire neighborhood so my wifi coverage is like my own private Jio(unlimited data).
Bummer:- There is a chance that your so-called latest device may not support 5Ghz band so that's your poor choice of devices(no problem in this router) even some 60k priced laptops(HP,Dell) don't support 5GHz band in that case you have only one option which is LAN. Many mid-range Samsung phones too don't support 5ghz band.
Conclusion:- For >50 Mbps speed connect to 5 GHz SSID, For 50 or less than 50 Mbps speed connect to 2.4 GHz access point.
I have added some screenshots of 5ghz band speed using my phone.