TP-Link TL-PS110U Single USB2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server (White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Complies with IEEE 8023 and 8023u
- 1 USB 20 (high speed)-compliant port, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
- Supports DHCP (client)
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
- Supports print job log
- Supports telnet, PSAdmin, SNMP, Web, HP Web JetAdmin / HP JetAdmin management
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The TP-LINK TL-PS110U print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
Compare with similar items
Konnet+ Oti USB Print Server Access USB Printer On Lan Network USB Server For Multi Functional Printer (Silver)
TP-Link TL-PS310U Single USB2.0 Port MFP and Storage Server (White)
Networking USB 2.0 Server (Share Printers, USB Devices over Wired Ethernet or a Wireless Networking), 4 USB Ports
D-Link DWA-140 Wireless N USB Adaptor
NETGEAR PS121 USB 2.0 Mini Print Server
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Antalimpex||AIIPL_BLR||Kookytees||Exborders||Exborders|
|Item Weight||390 grams||320 grams||454 grams||—||150 grams||77 grams|
From the manufacturer
Single USB2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-speed microprocessor and USB2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere
Function and Compatibility
High-speed Printing and Applicability
All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
- TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers
- TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly
- TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Open the Safari and login to the TL-WPS510U (default Name: admin, default Password: admin). Go to “Setup -> TCP/IP”, and then select “Use the following TCP/IP settings”. Change its IP Address and Subnet Mask to 192.168.1.10 and 255.255.255.0; enter your router’s IP address in the Default Router blank (e.g. 192.168.1.1). After the configuration, click Save & Restart.
It works very fine in Windows XP but sometimes not so smooth in Windows 10 (64-bit) and may require to restart print spooler service. I think this problem is because of the driver software which needs to be updated by manufacturer in order to be completely Windows 10 compliant. Sometimes I see blue screen in Windows 10 but Windows starts working normal again after restarting.
1. Has a compatibility list that is not declared upfront in the product description. Does not pair with all printers of even leading brands like Epson and Ricoh
2. Incredibly difficult and time consuming to set up
Ended up buying a full wireless printer for a little extra. Don't waste time and money on this one.