TP-Link Archer C2 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gaming Router
|Price:||2,714.52 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,484.48 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Supports 802.11ac standard - the next generation of Wi-Fi.Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth.2 detachable external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage.Full gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds.USB port - share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats.Does not support ADSL connections (or RJ11)
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Wireless dual band gaming router
The TP-Link Archer C2 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gaming router comes loaded with features. It supports 802.11ac standard to accelerate your home multimedia network. The wireless router also solves congestion caused by the multiple devices. Powered with 433Mbps wireless speeds, the router ensures fast wireless performance. The router can handle the bandwidth intensive tasks such as HD video streaming and online gaming pretty well. The router comes loaded with 2 detachable antennas and with powerful antenna technology for providing Omni-directional Signal and Stable Coverage. Equipped with 1 gigabit WAN port and 4 gigabit LAN ports, the device stands as a powerful hub to support fast wired network.
From the manufacturer
- AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C2
- 2 Detachable Antennas
- Power Supply Unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
TP-LINK Archer C2 AC750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router
Bigger. Better. Faster. Wifi - 802.11 AC
TP-LINK's Archer C2 brings you the next generation Wi-Fi Standard, 802.11ac. It's backwards compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11 ac is the perfect way to acceelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
Excellent Wireless Speeds
With 433Mbps wireless speeds ovetr the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C2 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures strong wireless performance. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band- all at the same time.
Stable Omnidirectional Signal and Superior Coverage
With 2 detachable external antennas combined with high quality antenna technology, you can experience stable signal in every direction and high speeds across greater distances.
OTA Test Results
*The fewer graphic fluctuations, the more stable the signal is in every direction
*The longer the arc radius, the more powerful the wireless performance and speed
Full Gigabit Wired Connections
With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10x faster than fast Ethernet connections. The Archer C2 is a powerful hub to support a robust and extremely fast wired network.
Provide quick and hassle-free installation with optimized configuration utility.
Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network.
The Archer C2 supports IPv6, the next generation of internet protocol, helping you to future-proof your network.
Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
|TL-WDR3500||TL-WDR3600||TL-WDR4300||Archer C2||Archer C7|
|Wireless Speed||5GHz 300Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps||5GHz 300Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbpsp||5GHz 450Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps||5GHz 433Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps||5GHz 1300Mbps + 2.4 GHz 450Mbps|
|Antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||3 detachable dual band antennas||2 detachable dual band antennas||3 detachable 5GHz antennas + 3 internal 2.4GHz antennas|
|WAN/LAN Port Speed||Fast Ethernet||Gigabit||Gigabit||Gigabit||Gigabit|
|"Tether" Mobile App||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top customer reviews
1. Good UI (Not good as asus, they have the best UI).
2. Easy to setup.
3. Gigabit connection, works as expected. Tested it with my 200mbps connection both on 5Ghz band and through Ethernet.
4. Good 2.4Ghz signal.
5. Kind of cool design (Personal preferance).
1. Poor 5Ghz range. (But that's the problem with the frequency itself rather than the router. Only expensive routers give good 5Ghz range.)
2. No rubber on bottom. Slips away easily.
3. No LED indication for LAN port connections.
4. USB 2.0 connection in spite of being gigabit enabled.
Most of the Cons are not really cons because that's what you get for price. Its the cheapest gigabit router.
If 5ghz range is not your problem, then this thing is a bang for the buck!
The delivery was prompt on time. Installation was easy. Bust just after one day i started noticing network connectivity issues. At first thought my internet was down but when tested with my old router got to know that my Internet is working fine but the problem was with the router.
In same testing conditions when connected to my old router i got a speed up to 35 Mbps but when connected to this new router my speed dropped to less than 3 Mbps.
1. 5Ghz AC wireless band has very limited range, say if you want to use your device on the floor above, range will go down 20% and on third floor just about -95dbm almost 2% or nill. Its is limited to 2-3 rooms on the same floor (approx 250sqft in my case)
2. The USB feature is good but the Tp-link designers were really dumb to provide USB 2.0 instead of 3.0. So even if you are in 5Ghz wireless range or using Gigabit LAN port of your PC for file transfer to or from the Pendrive or HDD (yes its supports) the speed will be limited by the USB 2.0 and HDD speed i.e just around 20-30mbps :( bummer
3. The USB feature has 3 options for local network sharing SMB, FTP and Media Share, and media share sucks as my Samsung smart TV cant forward or rewind the movie and SMB and FTP are not supported by many smart TV's and media devices.
4. Guest network feature is awesome but then if you use bandwidth control to limit the users internet access speed it will crunch the whole bandwidth and they wont be able to use HDD for movie streaming or any data copy.
If you have many devices say above 10-15 which need to communicate and share data between them this router will be great for you as it have a lot of bandwidth and processing speed, it wont hang or over heat but USB 2.0 and limited AC wireless range is a big spoilsport.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
1 It is not a router and modem.Read more
It took one week to deliver.