TIED RIBBONS Printed Poly Cotton Cushion with Rakhi and Roli Chawal (Multicolour)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The RAKSHABANDHAN GIFT BOX: Tied Ribbons offer the " I am proud of you" wali rakhi in an adorable gift set.Since a rakhi mean so much for brother and sister both, we club them with exotic gifts at a very reasonale price to make sure that the perfect emotion gets communicated to the sibling in the most convenient ways. Contents: 1 Printed Cushion + 1 Handmade Rakhi + 1 Rakhi message placard/Bookmark (complimentary) + 1 Roli chawal packet
- THE GIFT SET SPECIFICATIONS: Cushion:Poly cotton,12*12 inch
- EXQUISITE & GENUINE: The rakhi has been exclusively designed by the Tied Ribbons Studio to the details.The blueprint was then shifted to the artisans of Calcutta,Maharastra and Gujarat.Tied Ribbons teamed up with a lot of women in making of these sacrosant rakhi's and ensured that they were payed well.Your buying these rakhi's is like giving the handmade artist a huge compliment and actually saying "I love what you are doing" which in turn keeps the artist "doing " it.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From our adorable Rakshabandhan gifts to our gorgeous collection for mom,siblings and loved one's, We have high quality, meaningful keepsake artworks for every emotion. Tied Ribbons gifts has been "the very best seller" on all ecommerce portals in occassion gifting for the last 2 consecutive years.Be assured, you are buying from the best!
- “ There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
THE RAKHI GIFT COLLECTION : There is no love like sibling love. No matter how much you fight with each other, the bond between a brother and a sister is not only precious but also very pure. The sister ties a rakhi on her brother's wrist while the brother pampers his beloved sister and blesses her. Modern day rakhi celebration is very different from what it was when it originated. The origin of raksha bandhan is still to many people. The episode between Emperor Humayun and Rani Karnavati is one of the most important in history of the tradition. When the Rajputs were fighting with the Mughal invaders, Rani Karnavati, the queen of Chittor, that she would not be able to defend the kingdom against Sultan of Gujarat all by herself. This is what raksha bandhan means - a sister's undying love and care for her brother and a brother's life-long vow to protect her against all evil. To celebrate this wonderful occasion, Tied Ribbons brings to you an array of meaningful gifts that will bring a wide smile on your brother's faces. You can now choose the perfect gift from our gift collection for raksha bandhan.