- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The THC: Under a Gibbous Moon Paperback – Import, 23 Oct 2016
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Manoj Jain has always been interested in human relationships and how they are affected by circumstances. He is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and a student of Psychology. The THC is his second book, the first being BNO: Sex, Life and Hookah. He runs his own garment exports business.
He travels all over the globe, meets new people, hears interesting stories and these give him a deeper understanding of the way people think.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Manoj has time and again proved that life isn't only about simple/worldly pleasures but it consists of various other components. This book is a revelation of the same.
The story revolves around Samar Bhatnagar, Sanjaneka and Varun Agarkar who comes to THC with various ailments - both physically and mentally. Each had their own woes and were not able to face it with the same intent, after they get treated in THC.
The book talks in detail about sex, desire to have one, gay relationship, expectations and betrayal in great detail. The surprise element of the story is connection between Sanjaneka and Varun through another person. Who that person is and what connects them is something you need to find out by buying this book.
The story is aligned real perfect with various incidents and it needs patience to read in full as it is not a thriller. The book still appealed to me for the simple fact that it talked in great detail about the human psychology which is the need of the hour.
The book is all about the healing process, that one needs during the demanding times, during the phase of accepting the past and overcoming it only to move ahead with grace.
It is a roller coaster read. I would recommend this book, The THC Under a Gibbous Moon, to anyone who is interested in reading a bold and gutsy adult fiction. Good job, Manoj!
The main characters of the story Samar, Sanjaneka and Varun came to THC to cure their ailment and become friends on a lunch table. The book unfolds their life story and reason of their ailment – physical and mental. They are running from their past, fighting with the present and wants peace in future. Surprisingly, Sanjaneka and Varun are connected to each other by their relation to the other person and the climax of the story is even more surprising.
The story runs in past as their ailment is the result of the choices they had made in their life. The story has erotic content. The book covers in length, how holistic centre works and the treatment they provide to their patients, which at some places seems stretched. The plot is intriguing and new, the narration is crystalline. The book talks about love, sex, betrayal, and expectations. From the cover, it seems a YA romance novel but the characters are near or completed half of the century of their life. The story is of life of three main characters and choices which land them into a wellness centre, to find the cure and looking for a closure and completion.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The THC: Under a Gibbous Moon,the name and the book cover indicates it to be a romantic thriller...Read more
My actual rating would have been even less than 3 stars if not for author's writing skills and his...Read more
This is Manoj Jain's second book and is in the same genre, Adult Fiction, as his first book.Read more