Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
TB Joshua - Servant of God Paperback – Import, 1 June 2021
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 10000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on J&K Bank Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
"I am so grateful to God to have been a witness of the events that God used Prophet TB Joshua for right from the early 90's till his departure. I can boldly say everything stated in this book is nothing but the truth. If you really want to know about Prophet Joshua, read this book. Not only will it help you get to know him better, but it'll also help your relationship with God for a lifestyle of prayer 24/7."
Temitayo Gold (USA)
"This is the most comprehensive presentation of TB Joshua the man, his ministry, and his accomplishments. It is written by those who were there from the early years. The book provides important lessons and insights. I have read other works about TB Joshua and have come away disappointed by the lack of depth. Gary and Fiona Tonge are to be congratulated for this excellent book. It will be a huge blessing. Highly recommended."
K. Hungwe (USA)
"This book is not only a biography but more importantly it contains many lessons on how to live and seek God wholeheartedly. I strongly recommend this book to any reader. As you read this book you cannot help but reflect on your own relationship with God while deeply enriching your understanding of the Bible as the Holy Spirit leads.
TB Joshua truly put Jesus first making his relationship with Jesus a priority. As a result we see how the presence of Jesus never left him."
About the Author
- Publisher : En Gedi Publishing Ltd (1 June 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 220 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1916899102
- ISBN-13 : 978-1916899100
- Item Weight : 543 g
- Dimensions : 15.6 x 1.17 x 23.39 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #115,449 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1,695 in Christianity (Books)
- #5,610 in Biographies & Autobiographies (Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in India on 1 August 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 1 August 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 11 September 2021