- Hardcover: 2214 pages
- Publisher: B.Jain Exclusive; 9.1 edition (1 January 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131900959
- ISBN-13: 978-8131900956
- Package Dimensions: 25.4 x 18.5 x 9.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45,415 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Synthesis Repertorium Homeopathicum Syntheticum: 1 Hardcover – 1 Jan 2008
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Schroyens is a 1977 medical graduate of the State University of Gent (Belgium) and a 1978 graduate of the one-year Homeopathic Training Course at the Faculty for Homeopathy in London (MFHom).Dr. Schroyens was one of the first Radar users in 1986 and became enthusiastic about the increasing possibilities computer science offered to Homeopathy. Because of his dedication to the program, he became the Homeopathic Coordinator of the Radar Project. In 1987 he was appointed as the main link between George Vithoulkas and the programming team of the University of Namur (Belgium) during the development of the Vithoulkas Expert System. He has accompanied George Vithoulkas on many of his seminars since 1988 and has assisted him on many of his consultations.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?