- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Synerveda Energy Tea, Herbal Tea, Ginseng, Green Tea, Yerba Matte, 20 Servings (10 GMS)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Green Tea - Green tea is full of anti-oxidants that help improve heart health and circulation. It is also rejuvenating and easier on the digestive system than regular Black tea
- Bramhi (Bacopa Monerei) - Bramhi is a neural stimulator, and is an excellent herb for improving cognitive functionality. It helps boost memory, focus and mental acuity
- Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) - Ginseng contains ginsenocides that help improve concentration and focus. Used extensively in Chinese medicine, ginseng is also beneficial for heart health and longevity.
- Vasaka (Justicia adhatoda) - Vasaka or Malabar Nut tree leaves open up respiratory airways, allowing you to breathe deeper, inhale more oxygen, helping you stay energized and focused.
- Ephedra (Ma Huang) - An Ancient Chinese herb, Ephedra is a potent stimulant that works by releasing the neurotransmitter nor -epinephrine. Ephedra also assists in weight loss and rapid fat burn.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
A Culminated blend of Ayurvedic, Amazonian and Chinese herbs, Synerveda Energy Tea invigorates the body and stimulates mental alertness naturally, without causing a crash or come –down. Herbs such as Bramhi and Shankhapushpi are Nootropic herbs, that improve neuronal function and enhance concentration and focus. Vasaka opens up the respiratory pathways, helping you to breathe deeper and as a result pumping higher amounts of Oxygen into your bloodstream. Other herbs such as Ginseng, Yerba Matte, Green Tea etc contain Alkeloids, Tannins, catachemins and Anti-Oxidants that help Energize, Rejuvenate and repair fatigued cells .
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|