Sweet! Celebrations: A My Cupcake Addiction Cookbook Hardcover – Import, 25 October 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
“Thank goodness for Elise Strachan and Sweet! Celebrations. All the other little things I need to know or never think about are here in creative and easy how-to steps. She’ll show you how to whip up delicious treats for any occasion and show you how to present your food. I can’t wait to show off my new party know-how!” (Duff Goldman, Ace of Cakes)
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 1 kg 130 g
- ISBN-10 : 1501142224
- ISBN-13 : 978-1501142222
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 2.03 x 25.08 cm
- Publisher : Atria Books (25 October 2016)
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #384,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The book gives just enough details on each treat to make me think even someone that had never attempted to make a cake could feel good enough to try but not an in depth step by step for each recipes but with page reference to go to and so many tips that I'm left thinking I'd have been happy to pay twice as much as the recommended retail price not often am I left feeling like that.
I love the personal family feel to it makes it feel like it's a good down to earth and honest friend giving you ways to enhance or create something new.
I will update this post once I've read every last page and tried to recreate a few sweet treats ;-) for now I give it 5 out of five or more if I could