- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Sri Ramanasramam; First Edition edition (2016)
- ISBN-10: 8182882486
- ISBN-13: 978-8182882485
- Package Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#54,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1179 in Hinduism (Books)
Swatmasukhi (Bliss of the Self) - English Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Swatmasuhkhi (Bliss of the Self) is a commentary in English on Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi's Ulladu Narpadu By Sri Ramanacharanatirtha Nochur Venkataraman.
Ulladu Narpadu contains the essence of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi's teaching. It is indeed the most comprehensive guide for a seeker to do Atmavichara. This one book is enough for a Sadhaka to absorb Sri Bhagavan's teaching.
As Bhagavan told a devotee when he prayed for grace, "You chant the Ulladu Narpadu always. A time will come when the words will disappear and the essence, the implied meaning alone will shine in your awareness as the experience."
Swatmashukhi, a commentary to Ulladu Narpadu is itself a profound work on Brahma Vidya. Authored by a blessed devotee of Sri Bhagavan, it is replete with deep insights, poetic outbursts and sweet anecdotes from Sri Bhagavan's life. Altogether it makes the seeker feel the direct presence of Bhagavan Ramana. As the name suggests, it transmits the bliss of one's Self to the seeker.
Swatmasukhi has already been published in Malayalam and Tamil and this widely acclaimed classic is now made available in English.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|