- Publisher: Bigsea Marcom (I) Pvt. Ltd (2019)
- ASIN: B07MB5TVKF
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Surfaces Reporter Magazine January 2019 Paperback – 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
New Year. New Hopes; And hope, they say, is the best thing ever. Glittering in the hopeful light, #SurfacesReporterJanuary issue sprinkles several tiny, little such rays of hope in form of inspiring and awe-spiring tales. Amongst them, is a man who had dreamt of sculpting the highest statue in the world and made it happen by sculpting “The Statue of Unity” – touted as world’s tallest sculpture ever built! Yes, #SRCoverStory this month, features Shri Ram V. Sutar, who, along with his talented son Mr. Anil R. Sutar, gave India its own moment of pride, through the recently coveted, Sardar Vallabhai Patel’s statue – a story worth stirring an impel! Not just this, more hopes and stories from Product Designers, Suhasini Paul and Paul Sandip of Paul Studio, (our Rising Stars for January) while we present excerpts from our conversation with Hon. Hardeep Singh Puri Minister of State (IC) for Housing and Urban Affairs, who spoke on Urbanization, Public Art Policy & Sanitation. Alongside, the issue is also giving out a detailed insight on how flooring materials & choices are evolving and what brands are meeting new demands. Plus, you will also encounter the key interior trends for the year 2019 in #SRTrends as we forecast, “12 Color trends to Watch Out For!”, “4 Key Design Trend Predictions” and explore more about “Coral” – The Color of the Year 2019, while gearing-up for a brand-new, stylish year (on your home front)! Real and inspiring stories and product journeys by Kajaria Ceramics, Greenpanel, Supreme Pipes, VOX, also on SR’s platter this January. So take a fresh start – be amazed, get inspired and claim the year 2019 as yours! A very Happy "twenty-nineteen" from team SR!
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|