- Paperback: 680 pages
- Publisher: Studycopter Learning Labs; 1st Edition edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8193307100
- ISBN-13: 978-8193307106
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.8 x 27.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,26,583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sureshot IBPS SO (IT Officer Scale 1) Course - Exam 2016-17 (First Edition) Paperback – 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This is a complete course for IBPS SO IT Officer Exams.
It contains everything you need to do well on the exam and no other book our coaching will be required after this course.Think of this book as a teacher sitting next to you for the IT Officer (IBPS SO Exam)
This course includes:
- Complete Study Material of all subjects - Numerical Ability, Reasoning, IT, English Language. Detailed Notes, Tips, Tricks, Solved Examples are included for each chapter and section of the exam
- Solved Test (2015) with detailed explanations
- Video Lessons*
- Thousands of Practice Questions + 5* Mock Tests on IBPS Pattern
- All India Test Series*
- 24x7 Live Tutor Support*
- This book is based on revised Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Users of this book get FREE access to Studycopter Android App & website
1. Professional Knowledge (I.T) DBMS, Electronics Concepts, Computer Architecture, Software Engineering, Data Communication & Networking, Operating Systems, Programming
1. Numerical Ability Number Series, Number System, LCM / HCF, Decimals & Fractions, Square, Cube And Its Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Simplification, Averages, Profit, Loss & Discount, Partnership, Mixture/ Allegation, SI & CI, Time & Work, Time, Distance, Speed, Equations & Inequalities, 2D & 3D Mensuration, P&C, Probability, DI, DS
3. Reasoning Analogy, Classification Test, Series Test, Coding-Decoding, Sequential Series Test, Alphabet Test, Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Mathematical Operations, Sitting Arrangement, Ranking Test, Clocks & Calendars, Input-Output, Venn Diagram, Puzzle Test, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, LR
4. English Language Spotting of Errors, Phrase Substitution, Parajumbles, Cloze Test, Choosing the Correct Word, Para Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, RC
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.