Suratdiamond Real Freshwater Button Pearl & Gold Plated Stud Earrings For Women (Se65)
|Sale:||199.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||151.00 (43%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Signs of well-placed Pearl Person - The native will have good affluence, good fortune, recognition and fame, Good memory, Balanced emotional life, Emotions under control.
- Pearls are now preferred to diamonds - For a long time, then, they were thought of as a badge of respectability, almost of authority rather than the exotic and fascinating jewels that they are. Pearls have always been expensive, so much so that the 20th century saw the emergence of the cultured pearl.
- Pearls can ooze sophistication. Who can forget Princess Diana's multi-strand pearl choker, with huge sapphire clasp worn on a black dress, or Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly and her ensemble of streaky blonde hair, dark glasses and pearl earrings? Women like Sarah Jessica Parker prize them, as do Mariah Carey, Rita Ora and Rihanna.
- Pearls are formed as a result of layer upon layer of a substance known as nacre, secreted by the oyster. Literally hundreds of oysters have to be opened before one is found with a pearl. Nor can you cut it neither shape it as you can with other gems. They improve with wear, picking up faint traces of oil from your skin - so rub them with soft chamois leather rather than washing them.
- Real Freshwater Pearl and Gold Plated Stud Earrings. Ideal for daily wear & perfect gift for your loved ones. Pearl: Freshwater, Shape: Button, Size: 6/7 mm, Material: Metal, Earring Diameter: 6 mm, Certification: Brand Certification
The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
|Warranty Description||1 year|
|Surface Blemishes||Very Lightly Blemished|
|Pearl Type||Natural Pearls|
|Size Per Pearl||6.0 - 6.4 mm|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pearls are now preferred to diamonds - For a long time, then, pearls were thought of as a badge of respectability, almost of authority rather than the exotic and fascinating jewels that they are.
Formed when a scrap of grit, a parasite, a bit of broken shell, enters an unwary oyster's shell, the final, exquisite, gleaming pearl is the result of layer upon layer of a substance known as nacre, secreted by the oyster and wrapped round the foreign body to prevent further damage to the oyster's soft tissues.
Nor can you cut it and shape it as you can with other gems. A pearl is sui generis - a treasure grown inside a living creature that comes from the sea rather than being mined from the land. As searching for it in the wild is such a hit-and-miss business - literally hundreds of oysters have to be opened before one is found with a pearl - pearls have always been expensive, so much so that the 20th century saw the emergence of the cultured pearl - a pearl into which an irritant was artificially introduced.
The layers of nacre of which a pearl is composed are absorbent, so that external factors can influence their condition and even colour. Thus they improve with wear, picking up faint traces of oil from your skin that gives them an added gleam - so rub them with a soft chamois leather rather than wash them. Their absorbency also means that make-up can stain them, while chemicals, such as perfume or hairspray, can damage them. In fact, in my eyes, the only downside of these beautiful objects is that you can't wear scent with them.
Something in her eyes lights up your life, you don't know what it is but you wish it stays for eternity. A pair of Eternal Feelings Pearl Earrings for women. This pair of Pearl earrings features radiant white button pearl studs for your embellishment.
So go ahead, show your affection and remember, love never counts the cost and never delays in expression. BUY NOW!!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also the package was not received in the jewellery box as shown in the image.
Hence misleading the customer. Just a very average product.
Hence misleading the customer. Not worth it to buy or to give 1 star.