Superlux HD668B Semi-Open Professional Dynamic Studio Monitoring Headphones
- The HD668B is a semi-open dynamic headphone whose sound quality meets the demands of even professional recording studios
- The balanced and high definition sound of the HD668B assures that a professional sound engineer can have full confidence when mixing down or during post production
- The HD668 has a patented sturdy headband structure that provides long-lasting durability even in challenging conditions; yet its light weight and optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort
- The HD668B comes equipped with 2 detachable straight cables: The short cable is 1-meter long for personal sound source on-the-move applications and the long cable is 3-meter long for professional monitoring applications
- These cables can be connected together for even more distance if desired. Included cable clip can secure detachable cable from pulling out by incident
- This products comes with 1 Year Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Superlux HD668B Semi-Open Professional Dynamic Studio Monitoring Headphones
The HD668B is a semi-open dynamic headphone whose sound quality meets the demands of even professional recording studios. The balanced and high definition sound of the HD668B assures that a professional sound engineer can have full confidence when mixing down or during post production. Its patented sturdy headband structure provides long-lasting durability even in challenging conditions, yet its light weight and optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort. The HD668B comes equipped with 2 detachable straight cables: The short cable is 1-meter long for personal sound source on-the-move applications and the long cable is 3-meter long for professional monitoring applications. These cables can be connected together for even more distance if desired. Included cable clip can secure detachable cable from pulling out by incident.
- Type: Dynamic, semi-open
- Driver: Ø50 mm, neodymium
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
- Frequency Response: 10-30,000 Hz
- Max. Input Power: 300 mW
- Rated Impedance: 56 Ω (Copper-coated aluminum wire)
- Ear Pads: Leatherette
- Cables: 1-meter (3.3 ft.) & 3-meter (9.8 ft.) straight, single-sided; plug-in cable on headphones (mini stereo connector)
- Connector: Gold plated stereo mini plug
- Headphone Caliper Pressure: Approx. 3.5 N
- Net Weight (without cable): 222 g (7.8 oz)
What’s in the box: 1 x Headphone, 1 x 1-meter (3' ) straight cable, 1 x 3-meter (9.8' ) straight cable, 1 x Cable clip, 1 x Soft carrying pouch, 1 x 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm (1/8" to 1/4") gold-plated stereo adapter.
Compare to similar items
Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black)
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
JBL C300SI On-Ear Dynamic Wired Headphones (Black)
Superlux HD681 Semi-Open Professional Monitoring Headphones - Deep Low Frequency
Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-ear Headphones (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||130.00|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Cloudtail India||Ambience eCom||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cart2india - Online|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired-3.5 MM Single Pin||Wired 3.5mm Single Pin||wired-3.5mm single pin||wired-3.5mm single pin||Wired-3.5 MM Single Pin||—|
|Fit Type||On-ear||In-earEar canal||over-ear||on-ear||On-ear||Over-Ear|
|Impedance||—||16 Ohm||—||32 Ohm||32 Ohm||32 Ohm|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||18.8 x 10.6 x 20 Centimetres||5 x 10 x 10 Centimetres||25.4 x 28.96 x 10.41 Centimetres||18 x 7 x 15 Centimetres||18.7 x 10.7 x 20 Centimetres||11 x 17 x 19 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||221 grams||5 grams||190 grams||209 grams||113 grams||300 grams|
|Model Number||HD668B||CX 180 Street II||AUD ATHM20X||C300SI||HD681||SHP9500/00|
|Special Feature||over-ear||in-ear||over-ear||on-ear||over-ear||High precision sound Enjoy an authentic listening experience in style. Created to offer outstanding performance through open back architecture and high-precision 50mm speaker drivers.|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. change earpads to a better one, like HM5 pads.(edit: be sure to remove the stock acoustic damper if you use HM5 velor pads.)
2 if treble feels too high, use a good equalizer.. i am using free 'Equalizer APO'.
3. slightly bend the upper metal band to reduce clamping force.
4. Re-discover the music.....again!
Don't complain its uncomfortable without changing the earpads ,superlux is giving a great pair for such cheap price i guess the cut corners somewhere .get velour pads for 250rs and these would be the most pair of comfortable earpads you would have worn.
the sibilance at 5k-6k frequencies is a bit high. with high quality FLACs and an amp, this reduces. However upper treble and mids are extremely detailed. Lows are good, need an equaliser for increasing sub bass.
But,on the whole, absolute value.