Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Unisex prints for parents to carry Superbottoms Superbackpack for Parents On The Go - Rimzim Print (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Unisex prints for parents to carry
- 17 compartments to carry your child's world along
- Ergonomic features (padded back, broad straps, front clasp) to ensure no back pain
- Insulated bottle compartment to carry even 1 litre thermos flask in
- Special wipes slot to easily access wipes while diaper change
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000. Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Superbottoms superbackpack are the perfect bags for parents on-the-go. Designed by a mother herself, this bag has it all. It comes with 17 compartments for your to carry your baby's world in. With very thoughtfully placed compartments, you can easily reach out to most things without having to remove the bag from your back. With a baby that is just so convenient. We have a special quick access compartment (our favourite) to keep the things you need most, handy. Keys, pen, favourite toy, some candy and petty change. With so many compartments you can keep all your diapers in the bag easily. A special easy access wipes slot helps you reach out to the wipes easily if there's a mess. The bag comes with a reusable cloth bag packing. The perfect parent diaper backpack you were looking for is here
Showing 1-8 of 19 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a) the bag has a tear large enough for my band to fit through.
B) the bottle pockets on either side are torn - the stitching has started coming off and the elastic that is supposed to hold the bottle is loose and useless.
Final result - pathetic quality bag and sheer waste of money. Better to spend 1k or 2k more to buy a better quality one or else better to spend 500rs on a simple Jon branded bag because this one is definitely sub standard and low quality. Superbottoms has totally cheated me out of my money.
I received the bag last week and have used it four times since then. Here are the things I liked and disliked about the bag -
What I like --
1. Size of the bag is good. It's spacious enough for a whole say outing without being extra bulky.
2. The zippers are sort of reversed and it gives the bag a neat finish. Plus the zipper pulls are metal instead of fabric or plastic and I like that.
3. The photos show thr inner lining as light grey but my bag came with a dark blue lining and that looks classy.
4. The key fob in the front pocket is very useful.
5. Cushion padding at the back straps is very good and bag feels very light on the shoulders even when it is over packed and heavy.
6. I like the number of pockets this bag has.
7. The color of the bag is nice and black and thr print on it is cute enough. I don't have to worry about this bag getting dirty quickly and having stains all over.
Things I don't like --
1. This bag is not machine washable. So if there is any milk spill or liquid food spill inside the bag, the cleaning is going to be very tough and the bag is going to smell.
2. The outer fabric material of the bag feels way too thin to touch and feels a little cheap. For the cost they are charging they should at least use a better quality material for their bags.
3. The insulated compartment is large and looks good, but it is useless. It doesn't keep hot food or milk warm in there even for 30 mins. So that is a waste of money and simply a marketing gimmick by the brand.
4. The handle at the top of the bag to hold it by is not at all padded or cushioned or even smooth. So its very tough to hold it that way when the bag is fully packed and therefore it's another useless feature.
5. ThE shoulder strap and belt buckles and hardware used is all plastic. So there is no saying just how long they will last without breaking. For 2200/- they should at least use better quality stuff.
6. This bag doesn't come with a Change pad or mat. For its cost it should have come with a changing mat as they are marketing this bag as a baby bag for parents. So as a parent, I do feel cheated.
7. The zipper is of good quality but it doesn't seem to open and close as smoothly as some other diaper bags thay I have and use.
8. This is a little superficial and not so important but it would have been nice to have their Superbottoms logo engraved on metal on the front or st least embroidered nicely into the bag. This is the main aspect that makes the bag look far cheaper than its actual cost and way less classy. Even meemee brand's bags have metal hardware and metal engraved logos up on the front at a more cheaper price!
9. There are few pockets on the inside of the main zippered compartment, on thr inbee side of thr external bottle compartments. Again a very useless feature because if you keep bottled in the external zippered compartment, you cannot put anything else in these inner pockets and vice-versa. Also, if u keep any bottle on the external bottle pockets (elastic ones not zippered), then again you cannot put anything inside the insulated zipper compartment or in the inner pockets. So just a whole lot of useless pockets that one cannot use at all.
Over all, I don't think the bag is worth more than 1000/- and that is still me being overly generous. This bag doesn't have a lot going for it and there are probably better backpacks availabe in the market.
For all the features that it lacks, it would be better to even go for a normal backpack frim any other brand because it would function the same way this bag does and probably even at a cheaper price.
Except for the rainbows and boats on its print on the outside, this bag has no feature that makes it a mother bag or a parent bag or a bag to carry baby stuff. It's as simple as any other laptop bag or school bag.
Recently we went for a holiday and we were totally surprised by what all the backpack could carry.. 1lt thermos, 2 feeding bottles, 1 straw cup, 5 disposables, 1 wrapper, 1 face towel, one extra pair of clothes for the little one, wet wipes, two steel tiffin boxes with snacks, our sunglasses, my wallet and a few more small things like keys, comb etc..
This backpack is truly awesome.. And totally worth the price.. you dont feel any burden on ur shoulders and your hands are totally free as well. The 17 compartments that the bag has, make everything very easy to find with zero mess. My husband was not ready to pay so much for a diaper bag but he gave up because I was insisting. I have so much faith on superbottoms that I knew its not going to disappoint me. Just after one outing with the backpack, my husband said the backpack is awesome and he has no regrets.
Our search for a good diaper bag ended with this #SuperBackPack and we highly recommend this to everyone.
The Aa-ha features for me is the insulated bottle compartment, a place for the flask, laptop compartment, mommy space (key holder) and most importantly it’s light on the shoulders.
Thumbs up all the way!!!!
The only thing that is missing in this bag is the back chain - to pullout the clothes placed at the bottom, but that's not possible as this one comes with a laptop compartment. All the mommies, go for this one!