|Material composition||100% Cotton|
|Style||Size 1 (Fits 3-7kgs)|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 cm; 399 Grams|
|Item part number||SBNDRYFEEL-PRINTED-SIZE1-3PACK|
|Manufacturer recommended age||0 - 7 months|
|Manufacturer||Superbottoms, email: email@example.com, Contact: +917499025345|
|Item Weight||399 g|
(₹145.67 / count)
(₹138.00 / count)
Navashya Consumer Products Private Limited
Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Superbottoms Dry Feel Langot -Organic Cotton Padded Nappy / Langot With Gentle Elastics & A Super Dry Feel Layer On Top (Printed, Size 1) Pack Of 3
|Price:||(₹153.33 / count)|
|You Save:||₹20.00 (4%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Contents -Pack of 3 Dry Feel Langot (Solids/Printed) for your baby’s diaper free time. Available in 3 sizes- Size 0 for newborn till 5 kgs and Size 1 for 3 kg- 7kg babies and Size 2 - 5kg-10kg babies
- 3 layers of GOTS certified 100% organic cotton padding with 1 SuperDryFeel layer on the inside to keep the baby dry
- Gentle elastics at back and thighs to ensure a mess free snug fit.
- Extremely skin friendly. Made by parents with only love and zero compromise.
- India's First Cloth Diapering Helpline: For any help, reach out to our Cloth Diaper Helpline at +91 74990 25345. Our helpline is managed by a team of mothers who are passionate about cloth diapers.
Frequently bought together
Dry Feel Langot
Ideal for diaper-free time for babies below 1 year
Made by parents at Superbottoms who understand exactly how a Langot should be – buttery soft and safe. And Dry Feel!
Diaper-free time is now mess-free as well!
- 3 layers of GOTS 100% organic cotton padding with 1 SuperDryFeel layer on the inside and gentle elastics at back and thighs
Can the Dry Feel Langot be used for nap times?
- Dry Feel Nappy cannot be used for nap times as it is not waterproof. For comfortable nap time diapering, try our SuperBottoms UNO that lasts for multiple pees and is waterproof, dry feel.
How many pees can the Dry Feel Langot hold?
- SuperBottoms Dry Feel Langot can hold 1 pee only. It won’t create a mess around the baby during diaper free time though!
- SuperDryFeel layer on top to keep the baby dry
- 100% organic cotton padding
- Gentle elastic around the thigh and back to ensure mess-free snug fit
|SuperBottoms Dry Feel Langot||Regular Nappy|
|Organic Cotton Padding||✓||No|
How to wear Dry Feel Langot
How to wash - step 1
Rinse off the pee with a force of water
How to wash - step 2
Add a little detergent OR put the dirty langot in the machine with a little detergent & run a short cycle (20-30 mins) to rinse off the pee.
No conditioners, Dettol, fabric softeners or detergent with fragrances
How to wash - step 3
Hand wash - Soak for 30 mins & wash well by rubbing properly. Do not wring hard.
Machine wash - Add your other clothes to the machine & run your longer regular wash cycle (45-60 mins).
Add detergent as recommended by detergent manufacturer.
How to wash - step 4
Hand wash - Rinse thoroughly till no detergent remains.
Machine wash - Spin dry in machine
Line dry under the sun
4 reasons to love SuperBottoms
Highest Quality-utmost comfort
Safety and comfort of the baby are our highest priorities. Our products are CPSIA certified safe for babies.
Voted No. 1 Diaper
We’re a trusted baby care brand of 1sts, with over 2 lakh happy families in India. Won the KSP award for three consecutive years.
Our team of mothers is friendly, empathetic, and always there for you! We also speak in 11 languages!
Made by Parents with a Lot of Love
Our team of parents carefully designs each product and test on their own babies before we finally launch it.
NOT RETURNABLE ITEM- BABY HYGIENE
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shruti on 5 September 2020
By Anima Maharana on 25 September 2020
Plus, they take a very long time to dry after a wash. Its tedious to use them especially in present monsoon season.
Had heard great reviews but not worth to buy the product.
Not at all worth the money spent on the product.
It takes too much time to dry compared to pocket diaper.
I will not recommend this for baby as this alone will not serve the purpose. If it had 2 or 3 layers inside for absorption, may be it will help. I have used cloth/insert inside but still it will be wet from outside.
Better go for pocket diaper.