- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 15.6 x 36.8 cm ; 386 g
- Item model number: RET4776
- ASIN: B003VV1ZOK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 4 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #47,933 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Super Grip Suction Mount Handle
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Instant Suction Installation
- Helps Prevents Dangerous Slips & Falls
- Extra Stability Where Needed
- Mounts on Any Non-Porous Surface
- No Holes, Screws or Tools Required
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Size:1-Pack This safety handle will assist you to get in and out of a slippery bathtub. Two suction cups will secure this handle on the side of your bathtub or shower wall and allow you to get a good grip. Release the lever to remove the handle and make portable for travel
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My son showed me an added user for the gripper. There was a fairly large dent in the rear quarter panel of my wife's car. My son grabbed the gripper from the bathroom and mounted the Gripper to the rear quarter panel and pulled out the dent. It worked because the dent was smooth and there was no other damage to the panel. By the way, there is no indication there was a dent on my wife's car.
The surface under the indicator does need to be the same height as the suction surface to work because it is activated by pressure against the bottom at the height of the suction surface.
For anyone expecting this to be a "set it and forget it" solution, this is not the stabilizer for you, as the instructions clearly state that the bar should be checked and reattached for each use. This is true for most if not all suction-based products, and especially true for safety products like this one. Any disappointment someone has in this regard is a commentary on suction-based solutions and not specific to this product. For permanent solutions you really should not consider this or any other suction-based stabilizer.
I am about to order another one, without reservation, so that turning 180 degrees will be easier.
Needless to say I would not hesitate to recommend these to anyone with the understanding that they are not to be used for any purpose other than balancing.
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 15, 2014 was the first day I completely removed the product to clean it more thoroughly. Even after releasing the suction, it held quite firmly until I pulled on the suction cup's small tab. I don't understand why so many reviewers had trouble with the product. After years of dealing with suction cups of all different kinds I would stress these points.
1) Do not attach to a textured surface (include grout lines here)
2) Make sure the cup and the surface you'll be attaching to are clean
3) A wet cup surface will improve hold
4) Push hard on the cups before closing the latches. Expelling all trapped air will increase suction.
5) Flip the latches until fully locked. This takes a good bit of effort,
6) Make sure the indicators are green.
7) Tug on the handle to make sure it's holding.
8) Again - these are only approved to aid balance and should not be expected to hold anyone's full weight.
If I didn't already have 4 of these in my shower, I'd purchase more!
I use this grab handle in the shower and use it to balance myself as I wash my feet,
I really tested it first - before trusting it and so far it hasn't popped of the shower tile,
I purchased this handle Because I really don't want to wipe out in the shower and
had a couple of close calls. But if this gripper handle pops off while I'm using it
In the shower I'll be giving this item a second review,
*** it does have a suction window on the handle
Which tells you it's working or locked in properly.
it's worked as it claims for well over a week now.
I have had these in use for about 6 months and am very pleased with them. They are also a very good buy for the price.
If you don't mind reattaching them occasionally, they work about as well as other types of permanently installed grab bars.
Big advantage is that you can reposition these