- Flat 10% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Max cashback Rs 150. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 or more from Amazon Pantry, up to a maximum of Rs 500. Offer valid on payment with IndusInd Bank Cards. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sunfeast Marie Light, 200g
|Price:||21.85 ( 10.93 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||1.15 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Made from the choicest golden wheat
- Enriched with natural wheat fibre
- Light and crispy biscuits are perfect with your cup of tea
- They promise you good health in every bite as they contain 0 percent transfat and 0 percent cholesterol
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 6 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Made from choicest golden wheat and enriched with natural wheat fiber, these light and crispy biscuiots are your perfect tea time partner. We present to you Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste with the promise of Good health in every bite as it contains 6 Vitamins and the wholeness of wheat fiber.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
->contains 8.5gm saturated fatty acid which is too much
->contains traces of trans-fatty acid and cholesterol which may be unhealthy for your body
->around 23% sugar which is too much for diabetics
->name of edible oil is missing which may be some cheap oil
->chemicals used in this biscuit are Sodium metabisulfite, sulfite ammonia caramel and Tartrazine which may be unhealty for your body
--> Sellers use bubble wraps for electronic goods, but not for eatables?
Do not buy it from online, go to supermarket or nearby shop and get these!