Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Suction Cup Soap Dish - Soap Holder - Easy push-button installation
|Price:||2,539.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||811.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
This easy-to-use suction soap holder makes adding a soap dish super fast and easy. Designed to stick like glue to tile, stone and glass, the super suction cup is easy to remove and reposition as needed. Pressing the center button a few times creates a powerful suction strong enough to support up to 11 lbs (5 kg)!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I stand by most of what I said in the original review, but like others have said, the plastic "feet" are the weak link here. They suck. One of mine broke one day, no apparent reason, and that was the end. The suction cup is still awesome. The rest of the thing is great. No complaints whatsoever. But once even one of the plastic feet dies, the whole thing becomes a wobbly, unstable, crooked, useless POS. Especially after the bar of soap gets a little thin because it will immediately slide right under the side rail of the now-crooked dish and out and down onto the floor, making you angry and frustrated and wondering why people like me wrote such glowing reviews of a such a stupid soap basket.
MY ORIGINAL REVIEW:
It's way better than anything you'll find at your local store.
The suction cup is a "pump up" type device, like what window installers use for handling large sheets of glass. Press it against the shower tile wall, pump on the center button a few times, and it grips like glue. There is also a red stripe indicator that becomes visible only when the suction cup starts to leak a little. So every few weeks, when you see a little bit of the red starting to show, you pump the button a couple of times. It's really as simple as it sounds.
The basket is fine. Plenty big for even a very large bar of soap, nicely chromed, sturdy.
It's expensive, but this time you get what you pay for.
Have to downgrade, after 3 years. suction still functions very well, but chrome has degraded and rust is quickly taking over. One of the soap support tines has totally rusted loose. Every time the holder gets bumped , even very slightly, one or both of the little leveling bumpers go askew and have to be re- adjusted. Gave it the three stars, as it did last two years before the aforementioned issues arose, but for the price I'm not thrilled. Have replaced it with a stainless steel one, with built-in offset leveler.
Which leads me to the design flaw: It wasn't hit or abused, it just gave out under the weight of the soap bar. The problem is the crappy little piece of plastic that connects the metal soap tray to the suction cup. That one point is under a lot of stress, so eventually it just gives out. If you were to bump it the wrong way, it'd probably break instantly. If they made that part out of metal, I'd have given this 5 stars.
I also gifted one of this to my brother and he loves it.
The dish is little small for large expensive soaps but it can still hold the weight of heavy soaps.