IT SuccessMaster (Professional Knowledge - IT) for IBPS SO Exam Paperback – 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This is a one-stop book for the entire Professional Knowledge section (IT) for the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2016-17
It contains everything you need to do well on the exam and no other book our coaching will be required after this course.Think of this book as a teacher sitting next to you for the IT Officer (IBPS SO) Exam
This course includes:
- Complete Study Material for all topics in the IT section. Detailed Notes, Tips, Tricks, Solved Examples are included for each chapter and section of the exam
- Solved Previous Year Tests (2015, 2014*, 2013*) with detailed explanations
- 5* Mock Tests on IBPS SO (IT Officer) Pattern
- Exam Strategy Tips
- All India Test Series*
- Regular Updates on your phone
- 24x7 Live Tutor Support**
- This book is based on revised Syllabus and Exam Pattern and every topic is explained in crystal clear format and with very easy to understand language
- Users of this book get FREE access to Studycopter Android App & website
2. Electronics Concepts
3. Computer Architecture
4. Software Engineering
5. Data Communication & Networking
6. Operating Systems
About the Author
Studycopter is India's leading exam preparation company that has helped over 4 lakh students do well on government exams through online, mobile, and NOW book based courses for government exams. All our content is prepared by a team consisting of ex-Bank employees, IIT alumni & teachers who have spent decades teaching students. We follow a special 3-step process to check all content for any errors or mistakes - thus ensuring that our books are of very high quality.
Considering the competitive nature of the exams, past year papers are thoroughly analyzed and the latest exam pattern is used in this book * Available online & on mobile **Separate purchase
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
but there is no such practise question in this book(they haven't mentioned about practise question anywhere).
so if you want to know the theory part then go fir this. There are seven chapters in this booklet..
I actually bought this with the intention of practising questions,but it dissappointed me..
Most recent customer reviews