- Publisher: Sri Satguru Publications (2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8170307775
- ISBN-13: 978-8170307778
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,97,883 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sri Subodhini-Commentary on Srimad Bhagvata Purana by Mahaprabhu Shri Vallabhacharya-Text and English Translation Canto Ten Chapters 9 to 11 (Volume 3) Hardcover – 2003
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Amazon Assistant: Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 499 or more on Amazon Assistant. Click Here.(Valid only on purchases made on desktop/PC). Offer ends 26 Sep. Cashback in 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
? About The Book This volume presents,for the first time in English Language,the translation,based on devotion to our Lord Shri Krishna(bhakti),bringing out from the original Sanskrit text,the "bhavartha" (meaning of the innerspirit and underlying loving sentiments,with which,this treatise has been written) of the monumental commentary Shri Subodhini,on the Maha Bhagavata Purana, by Mahaprabhu Shri Vallabhacharya. Shri Vallabhacharya Sri Subodhini, is available only for the 1st,2nd,3rd, 10th and few chapters of the 11th canto of Sri Bhagavatam.Sri Subodhini is considered as the most detailed commentry,among all the available commentaries of Sri Bhagavatam. In This Volume,4 chapters of the 10th canto are dealt with the original verse of Sri Bhagavatam,it`s English Meaning.Where ever necessary,the commentaries/explanations given by Shri Gosainji (Shri Vitthalnatha),Shri Vallabhji,Shri Laloo Bhatji and Shri Purushothamji have been also added. The 4 chapters respectively deal with (1) king Parikshit`s questions to Shri Sukadeva and the prayer of mother earth for the redemption from her sorrow.(2)the manifestation of lord Sankarshana (Shri Balarama) and the "praise" (stuti) of lord Brahma to our lord.(3)the divine incarnation (avataram)of our lord Krishna and Shri Vasudeva bringing our lord to Gokulam and (4) the manifestation of Yogamaya and Kamsa`s fear and action.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|