- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 7.6 x 10.7 cm ; 104 g
- Item model number: 83331
- ASIN: B004DIXYUI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #86,609 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder
|Price:||970.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,029.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Sleek design great for travel or on the go
- Tested by our team of expert makeup professionals for the best quality
- Why overpay when you can get the same quality for less
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, soft-focus effect to the skin. It masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. Our HD Powder is a makeup artist and e.l.f. customer favorite, and provides a finish you are sure to love.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To use the product:
I use this product in combination with the "BAKING" makeup technique (look it up on youtube), and my eyes look as smooth as a baby's, with no layer of concealer visible. I apply it once in the morning, and it's still perfect until I take it off at night. Make sure to look up the right way to use it, because it's easy to get "less than" results if you don't follow the proper steps.
I usually use a powder/kabukki brush. I wisp the brush lightly into the product, you do not have to "dip" the brush in the product. I tap off as much excess as I can into the lid and then dust it all over my face, concentration my t-zone.
You really can't beat the price for such a great quality product!
OMG... I AM BLOWN AWAY!! It's BETTER than my Laura Mercier powder!! And it's literally a fraction of the price ($3 vs $38). This powder is very finely milled, smooth and buttery, it sets without depositing any color (actually translucent) and is incredible for baking the undereye area!! NO CREASING and no cakey-ness!! Easy to dust off the extra w a fluffy brush and I had no issues with touching up my nose and forehead with it throughout the day. It also has no fragrance and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all!
I'm never going back to expensive high-end powders!!! Thank you ELF- don't ever change the formula! I'm buying 3 more right now as backups so I never ever run out!!
I also got the ELF undereye setting powder and although it's almost as good I actually like this one better for baking. But it's definitely worth a try if you like this one!