Studds Thunder D3 Matt Red N6 M/R (L)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Aerodynamic and Assertive design
- Washable and replaceable liner and cheek pads
- Polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Aerodynamic and assertive design. Washable and replaceable liner and cheek pads. Polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties. Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety. Ventilation system for more comfort to the rider while driving. Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic. Regulated density eps concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen. High quality U. V. Resistant polyurethane paints used for aesthetic enhancement. Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. Available in m (570 mm), l (580 mm), and xl (600 mm) sizes.
Review this product
38 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Studds Thunder D3 is a very good option at this price. I got this for Rs. 1695. I even posted its positive review on social media.
- Fits perfectly
- Amazing and premium looks
- Strong enough to protect your head
- Only for daytime use
- If your cheeks are chubby, go for a size bigger than your actual helmet size. If you don't, you would feel like suffocating.