Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 124.25 Delivery charge
Studds Shifter Full Face Helmet (Black, XL)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- ISI approved helmet
- Available in XL (600 millimeters) size
- Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- The optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coat provides scratch resistance properties
- The helmet is equipped with a second sun visor which is made from tinted Polycarbonate and is duly silicon hard coated
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Studds Shifter Full Face Helmet
Studds Shifter Full Face Helmet is available in unicolor options. The helmet comes with removable and replaceable liners and lower rim. High quality UV resistant Polyurethene paints used for aesthetic enhancement. The helmet has spare visors which are available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options The helmet is available in XL (600 mm) size. Studds Accessories Limited is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Helmets and two wheeler accessories in India. Studds has a strong global presence with partners in over 35 countries.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#Follow the instructions given to choose the right size helmet
#When you recieve the helmet at first you may feel it's tight. If you feel your cheeks a bit pressured then it's alright if it's too much pressure then you may have to replace with bigger size.
#It is said inorder to know that the helmet fits perfectly one must be able to ride with it for 20km without pressure.
#Please note, it has to be a bit tight, around your head and cheeks especially.
Just amazing, if you like simple and sleek then this is it.
Honestly, at first it may feel a bit tight but that is how a helmet should feel like at first. In time it will losen up a bit. Then it feels perfect.
The best design, best comfort, and the best helmet for this price.
Couple of good things:
1) Helment build quality seems more strudy than the Vega I was using earlier.
2) Even the straps are off better quality and might not come off easily at time of impact (very critical for safety), whereas my vega strap just came off from the metal body with a jerk last time (after 3 years of usage)
3) The visor quality (material and thickness) is way better than vega. Note- this is only about sturdyness and not overall quality (see below)
4) Given it has both dark and clear visors, it helps in both day and night.
However, couple of things could improve:
1) Seems too tight for an XL size, maybe because of the cushioning, but expect uncomfortable cheeks after a long drive, especially if you have chubby cheeks
2) The inner dark visor just rests on/ touches your nose. In case of a mishappening, I feel it might break your nose due to impace. Studds needs to give some space between the nost and the inner visor, something what Vega does
3) Go over 60 km/h and you can hear the wind whistle in your ears. Makes it uncomfortable on long highway rides
4) The outer visor is a dirt/ smuge magnet. Expect some refraction of light during night.
Quality wise it is super.great build quality and beautiful design with curves.
Inner liner is soft and can be replaced.the wiser can be easly removed by pressing a single switch.a duel wiser is provided so you can use it in night or noon time.both are scratch resistant visor.have air vents. A great product from studds and a great service from the seller. I dont see and problem with the helmet cause it is best option if you dont have the budget for some high range ls2 and agv.cause it have the quality as well.
In a single word.....AWESOME......
Got it for Rs 1522/- only(matte black), in big billion day....
The tinted inner visor is really helpful (esspecially for those who can't use sunglasses for spectacles with power) as well as stylish. Inner cushion is easily removable and washable. And the Helmet is very much comfortable.
About Packaging & Delivery :
Delivery was good, but the packaging, believe me guys it's horrible. Didn't expect such packaging (pics attached) from a leading online shopping platform like AMAZON.
That's why it's three star only... otherwise 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for the product..
Product is having double visor and full puffed inside , a bit heavy compared to other studds helmet
Useful for highway driving..
Most recent customer reviews
Its strong, comfortable and quite heavy lol.Read more
Though on the higher side , purchased of 1950 INR.
Only drawback I feel is it is too tight on the side of forehead.Read more