Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 220.00 Delivery charge
+ 250.00 Delivery charge
Studds Ninja 3G SUS_N3GDVFFH_BLKXL Full Face Helmet with Double Visor(Black, XL)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- ISI approved helmet
- Available in XL (600 millimeters) size
- Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- The optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coat provides scratch resistance properties
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti-allergic velveteen
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Studds Ninja 3G Full Face Helmet with Double Visor
Studds Ninja 3G Full Face Helmet with Double Visoris available in various unicolor options. The helmet comes with removable and replaceable liners. Also the helmet is equipped with a second sun visor which is made from tinted Polycarbonate and is duly silicon hard coated. There are spare visors which are available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. High quality UV resistant Polyurethene paints used for aesthetic enhancement. The helmet is available in XL (600 mm) size. Studds Accessories Limited is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Helmets and two wheeler accessories in India. Studds has a strong global presence with partners in over 35 countries.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On receipt, the features that caught my eye were were sparkling black finish, strong inner visor and sturdy outer shell.
* Good weight, has stability in higher speeds. Strength adds to confidence
* Premium size and look, especially the black finish and Logo graphics
* Inner visor is good - strong, almost scratch-free and is a thick filter.
* Chinstrap is easy to unlock
* (See image below) Inner visor is a little small, covering just a little lower than eye level, so there is bright light still coming in from instrument cluster and a part of road ahead the front wheel. This is a little inconvenient, not sure why it is so - may be for the very good reason why you are asked to keep window shades open during take off and landing :) However, the bottom line of visor doesn't distort view (like the outer visor does), so it is fine.
* (See image below) Place where inner visor slides in has sharp plastics, which are causing scratches on the visor when driven closed.
Other features like flip up, inner material are decent.
Believe me it is Awesome product.
Perfect Fitting and look.
By looking at it we can say it is of great quality worth to price and for safety. One can go for it.
Wow! I really liked this helmet. Though amazon is selling it for the mrp printed on the box which is a little awkward. Anyway. The helmet is really good. I have never used anything like this earlier. And double visor is a good concept. Thanks Studds for it.
1. Visors are awesome. Specially if you are riding in day times with sunshine up your head, then the inner (sunglass kind of) visor is best to use.
2. you can flip up from front.
1. Air ventilation is not that good. Though air will come inside from the gap near to your chin area, but if you are riding in too much hot weather, I am not sure if that much can do any good. For this reason only, giving one star less.