Studds Motocross Plain SUS_MVPFFH_BLKL Full Face Helmet with Plain Visor (Black, L)
|Price:||1,574.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||176.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- ISI approved helmet
- Available in L (580 millimeters) size
- Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- The optically true injected polycarbonate visor (Mirror finish) duly silicon hard coat provides scratch resistance properties
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti-allergic velveteen
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Studds Motocross Plain Full Face Helmet with Plain Visor is available in various unicolor options. The helmet has removable and replacable liners. Also it comes with spare visors which are available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. High quality U.V resistance Polyurethene paints used for aesthetic enhancements. The helmet is available in L (580 mm) size. Studds Accessories Limited is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Helmets and two wheeler accessories in India. Studds has a strong global presence with partners in over 35 countries.
401 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Build quality is superb, Studds rocks
2. Ample front space (the mandibular space), the nasal vapours will not block your vision
3. Looks great, at this price, you should not be expecting more ;-)
4. For people wearing spectacles, you would need to remove them before putting the helmet on
5. Even though it's weight is 1 kg 400 gm, the weight distribution is even, you will not feel any stress on your head or the neck region.
6. Glad that they have colour choices too, the matt finish is awesome
Overall a must buy if you are looking for a stylish and low priced helmet.
PS: Thank you Amazon for the quick delivery and awesome packaging, received without a single scratch
Thank you for reading and hope u order it too
P.S i have seen all the helmets at my college and have checked personally which one is better, if you want to purchase helmet for safety purpose than go for studds and if you want a helmet with good graphics and matching with colour of your bike the go for Vega which is half the weight of Studds helmet.
After speeding more than 80, this helmets gets tilt slightly to either left or right based upon air resistance direction. This is due to lower padding in the areas of Chin.
In rest of all the parts padding is far better than Vega but helmet isn't stable. Probably studs could manufacture M size for this.
1. Build quality is excellent.
2. Ample front space thus no fogging will be on visor means no block for your vision in winters specially.
3. Good and comfortable inner linings.
4. you will not feel any stress on your head or the neck region.
One more thing the picture is grey while helmet is matt black in actual it seems more stylish
Overall a must buy if you are looking for a stylish and low priced sturdy helmet.