Studds Motocross Helmet with Visor (Cherry Red, XL)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Available in extra large (600 millimetres) size
- Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- Optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coat provides scratch resistance properties
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety
- New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Studds Motocross Helmet with Visor (Cherry Red, XL).
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About product, excellent helmet, light and strong, comfortable, doesn't feel loose like other Motocross helmet. Visor is sractch resistant as promised, but is fingerprint magnet.
Suggestions- Buy original "Mirror" spare visor (available locally) which costs ₹240-250. Gives helmet a sexy look.