- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Reprint edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 812656217X
- ISBN-13: 978-8126562176
- Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 18 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Data Structures and Algorithms in Python Paperback – 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Michael Goodrich in Computer Science from Purdue University, 1987; Chancellor's Professor of Computer Science at University of California, Irvine; co-author (with Tamassia) of three other Wiley textbooks and a new computer security text, Addison Wesley, 2011. Roberto Tamassia in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1988; Plastech Professor of Computer Science and Chair of the CS Dept at Brown University; co-author with Goodrich, see texts above. Michael Goldwasser in Computer Science from Stanford University, 1997; Associate Professor and Director of CS at St. Louis University; author of Object-Oriented Programming in Python, Pearson, 2008.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.