- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Westland/Yatra Books (15 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9385724401
- ISBN-13: 978-9385724404
- Package Dimensions: 19.2 x 12.4 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,23,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1708 in Internet & Web (Books)
Stretch your Technology: Productivity Paperback – 15 Apr 2016
47% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The aptly titled Stretch Your Technology book series is a must havefor anybody who wants to unleash the full potential of their smartphones Vishal Gondal Founder and CEO of GOQiiWe have to work hard and smart to succeed in life. Ourdigital devices can become tools of great productivity orweapons of work hour destruction. Bestselling authorand computer expert Ankit Fadia shows you how to. Organize your brain better Improve your focus by listening to music Manage your Time Better Increase your productivity withthe pomodoro technique Automate your phone Get Automatic Reminders to accomplish things Collaborate with your team better Improve the speed battery of your phoneThe Stretch Your Technology series contains easy-to-usemobile apps websites and tech tips that will help youstretch the limits of your digital lives making it faster better and more productive. Featuring many unknownbut very useful apps with plenty of screenshots get thisbook series to make technology work for you. About the AuthorAnkit Fadia is a licensed hacker and technical pro who has immense hands-on experience with gadgets and technology. He hosted a show What the Hack that aired on MTV apart from having written many books on ethical hacking. He has won several awards for his knowledge in this area and the World Economic Forum picked him out as a Global Shaper.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a nice book if you want to focus to something more useful, Increase Your IQ,
To manage your Social Life, and to use your smartphone in the best way as you can.
The price is very less,
Is is in good condition,
Images in this book helps a lot,
Most of the Apps shown in this book are outdated,
You have to find alternatives for it,
Very basic things are explained,
FINALLY:- You should buy this book if you are a smartphone user and want to manage it in a better way,
I will recommend it to every smartphone user,
Please vote helpful if you like this Review!