Mpow® Streambot Y Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Handsfree Car Kit with Hands-Free Calling, Music Control, and Charging Port for iPhone 5S 5 5C 4S 4 iPod, Android cell phone, MP3 Players and other devices
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mpow Streambot Y Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Unleash your cell phone, get rid of the shackles of cables.
- Multifunctional design: Hands-free calls, enjoy clear music, GPS voice navigation, charge your device all in Mpow FM Transmitter.
- User-friendly design: FM tuner with an Auto-seek feature to help find the clearest FM station. Just press down the control knob and the best station is automatically found for you! Equipped with On-Board Volume, Play Settings and Phone Controls makes you easy to control. It will aslo connect to the pre-set phone automatically when it turns on, so you needn't connect the phone with the FM transmitter every time.
- Guarding your driving. Enhanced Voice Detection Microphone makes hands-free calls easy while driving. Enjoy the safety of two-handed driving.
- Goose-pipe with rotation prevention design keeps your devices steady & firm in its position. USB port lets you charge your smartphone or MP3 player while streaming. DC stabilizer and fully articulating head provides a perfect fit in nearly all car.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description: Mpow Streambot Y Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter unleash your cell phone, get rid of the shackles of cables. Multifunctional design, User-friendly design with Mpow FM transmitter, makes Hands-free calls, enjoy clear music, GPS voice navigation, charge your device all can be easily done ON THE GO. The transmitter also comes with the adjustable neck design to compliment any vehicle nicely. The strong compatiability makes it work with all the cell phone which suports bluetooth function. It is really a perfect accessory for an ON-THE-GO Lifestyle driver. Features: Multifunctional design and User-friendly design, makes it Talk, Charge and Play music on the go! Easy to control. Equipped with On-Board Volume, Play Settings and Phone Controls. Make and Receive Calls on your Phone Hands-Free while driving! Enhanced Voice Detection Microphone makes hands-free calls easy while driving. DC Stabilizer and Fully Articulating Head Provides a Perfect Fit in Nearly ANY Car! Suitable for the car without AUX port Specification: Bluetooth profiles: HSP, HFP A2DP and AVRCP. Radio Type: FM Frequency Frequency Range: 88.1-107.9MHz Interval: 0.1MHz Bluetooth Range: Up to 30 feet (to get the best audio quality, we recommend to use the bluetooth transmitter within 20 feet.) Input voltage: DC 12~24V Output voltage: DC 5V, 1A Package Included: 1 x Bluetooth FM Transmitter(phone is not included) 1 x User's Manual Warranty: Every MPOW Product includes an 18-month, worry-free Guarantee!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still highly recommended if listening to music is your priority and you do not have a Aux-in port on your car music system
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The company read my above review and sent me another unit (which I did not ask for) and asked for another review, so here it is... I used the unit for several weeks and it works just like the second one I got after the first one failed. It still does fine for outgoing audio (podcasts, music, etc), but the microphone used for phone calls doesn't seem to work well. Other people can't hear me. Also, I still have to turn the radio volume way up to hear during phone calls. Overall, no appreciable change with the third unit. I did give an extra star because the customer service is trying to go the extra miles. The unit they are supporting, I think either has a design flaw or there are huge quality control issues causing one to be different from another. I just can't give more than 3 stars, even with good customer service, Ive had 3 of these and none of them work well for phone calls, which is half of what they are supposed to do. I recommend this product only if used for listening to music or podcasts.
Amazing device! It's just over a year now and I have to say that this is the single device
It has worked great this entire year, but I'm having some trouble with it now, which well could be my fault. You see, It has two parts to it: The tube like transmitter itself and the gooseneck holder that plugs into the lighter. It's designed to come apart so you can carry the transmitter with you to prevent theft. I've never worried about that, in fact once I set it up, I never had to do anything too it, but pair my new phone.
Until last week, I was sitting in traffic wait for it to clear. So I took it apart to just, see you know, what it looked like. Since then It's never connected correctly again. Any bump, any jar and it loses connectivity and I have to re-pair it. I'm not sure what what I could have done to it, it's pretty simple to hook up, but it's to the point that it's unusable. Even so, I say get one of these as it's the best out there, but don't ever take it apart.
1) The device automatically synchronizes with my Samsung Android S-III every time I start the car. All I need to do is press the ON button on the top of the device for about 2 sec.
2) Most importantly, and unlike other brand devices I've read comments on, this device remembers the frequency you set it to, when the car is off, not reverting to 88.1 each time. That would be a real pain. I happen to be using 89.1, an unused FM frequency in my area, and I set a button on my car radio to 89.1 and the unit pairs up in 2-3 seconds every time.
3) My Smartphone to the MPOW distance is only 6" away, so one would expect connectivity to be flawless - and it is.
4) The FM signal from this device to the rear window antenna to the FM radio is very strong, and even when a moderately strong FM station is on that frequency when I travel, the FM device overpowers the FM interference.
5) Setting a desired frequency is very precise - there is a notch in the rotary knob every 0.1 MHz and setting to a desired frequency is precise.
6) I turned the audio level both my smartphone and the MPOW full up (as the instructions recommend), and use my car stereo volume control. My normal listening level for radio FM stations is around 10, and with the MPOW it is around 14.
7) The audio signal is as clean as playing a DVD - no distortion and plenty of volume - frequency response is excellent as good as any OTA FM station.
8) I use this to play Pandora audio through my 2010 Honda Accord which has neither a Bluetooth nor a 3.5mm cable input to the sound system.
9) I have not tried to use the MPOW to make or receive calls yet, but several signals from my Samsung such as beeps from incoming emails come right through, so I don't expect a problem.
This is a solid no-brainer safe-buy. and the vendor was 100% as promised