- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India (25 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353333660
- ISBN-13: 978-9353333669
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Straight to Normal Paperback – 25 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
A communications consultant and former journalist, Sharif D. Rangnekar uses every possible platform—talks, writing and music—to advocate change and garner support for the LGBTQ community. He is the frontman of Friends of Linger, a band that is credited with India’s first dedication to the gay community—‘Head Held High’. He curates the platform ‘Embrace: Music Justice Arts’, which blends art with social justice. He held senior positions at The Economic Times and The Pioneer, before leading Integral PR as its CEO and later as its chairman. He was named PR Professional of The Year 2013 by IPRCCA. Sharif provides counsel in the area of diversity and inclusion in workplace, specific to the LGBTQ community. He is also associated with Open For Business, a global forum that promotes such policies.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At times it makes you feel guilty for having been a silent spectator in our society, that has been so unfair to such beautifully normal people!
To say it is just Sharif's story would do the book injustice. It represents the challenges and struggles that so many have to go thru, for no fault of theirs.
The great thing about his writing is that it is very inspiring!
His style of writing is so honest and beautiful, that I will surely be reading it again and again!