Storite Hard Drive SATA 2nd HDD Caddy Tray for Unibody 9.5mm Laptop CD/DVD-ROM Drive Slot Only for SSD and HDD
|Price:||₹ 499.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 900.00 (64%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Please check compatibility for your laptop before you make purchase for 2nd Bay caddy. If you have any doubt please email us through amazon email system and we will reply you with right model for your laptop
- It is compatible with MACBOOK MACBOOK PRO that has a 9.5mm-high unibody SuperDrive with SATA interface
- Compatible models Unibody Macbook/Macbook Pro (Late 2008 / Early 2009 / Mid 2009 / Late 2009 / Early 2010 / Mid 2010 / Early 2011) Compatible with Unibody MacBook: MB466LL/A, MB467LL/A, MB881LL/A, MC240LL/A, MC207LL/A, MC516LL/A Unibody MacBook Pro: MB470LL/A, MB471LL/A, MB604LL/A, MC026LL/A, MB990LL/A, etc
- Support 2.5" 7mm / 9.5mm SATA HDD / SSD hard drive disk
- 9.5MM SATA to SATA connection support all 2.5 Sata Hard Drives and SSDs upto 9.5 mm thickness
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Storite® is registered trademark as “Wordmark” in Class 9 under Indian Trademark Organization with Trademark Application Number - 3633872. Journal No: 1820-0. Journal Date: 23/10/2017. Used Since: 20/09/2014. Valid Up to: 12/09/2027 Status: Registered.
Storite® is registered trademark as “Wordmark” in Class 35 under Indian Trademark Organization with Trademark Application Number - 3670417. Journal No: 1825-0. Journal Date: 27/11/2017. Used Since: 20/09/2014. Valid Up to: 06/11/2027 Status: Registered.
Use or mention of our brand name “Storite” is illegal without the authorization of the trademark owner or any licensees (provided that such authorization was within the scope of the license) and may commence legal proceedings against the infringe and under the Provisions of the Trade Marks Act, 1999, the offenses under the Act are Cognizable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Brand : Storite
Color : Silver
Connector Type : SATA 2nd HDD caddy for 9.5mm
Ideal for Connecting to :
Compatible models Mackbook, Mackbbok Pro that has a 9.5mm-high unibody SuperDrive with SATA interface. Please Note: This item only for unibody models
Compatible with Model No: MB466LL/A, MB467LL/A, MB881LL/A, MC240LL/A, MC207LL/A, MC516LL/A Unibody MacBook Pro: MB470LL/A, MB471LL/A, MB604LL/A, MC026LL/A, MB990LL/A, MB991LL/A, MC118LL/A, MB985LL/A, MB986LL/A, MC226LL/A, MC371LL/A, MC372LL/A, MC373LL/A, MC374LL/A, MC375LL/A, MC024LL/A A1286 Late 2008/Unibody MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.4GHz 15" (Unibody) MacBookPro5,1 MB470LL/A MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.53GHz 15" (Unibody) MacBookPro5,1 MB471LL/A MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.8GHz 15" (Unibody) MacBookPro5,1 BTO/CTO --Mid-2009 MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.53GHz 15" (SD) MacBookPro5,4 MC118LL/A MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.66GHz 15" (SD) MacBookPro5,3 MB985LL/A MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 2.8GHz 15" (SD) MacBookPro5,3 MB986LL/A MacBook Pro "Core 2 Duo" 3.06GHz 15" (SD) MacBookPro5,3 BTO/CTO --Early 2009/Unibody
About Storite SATA 2nd HDD caddy for 9.5mm:This Model support all Macbook and Macbook Pro Unibody Models with Sata Connection on DVD ROM. Add Second Hard Drive to your Mac book Uni body Models and Expand Storage on it. 9.5MM SATA to SATA connection support all 2.5 Sata Hard Drives and SSDs upto 9.5 mm thickness.
Package Includes: 1 X SATA 2nd HDD caddy for 9.5mm 2nd HDD Caddy
4x Hard Drive Screws
1X Screw Driver
How To Use:
- Ideal for replace your Optical drive SuperDrive( DVD/CD-ROM ) to add 2nd SATA HDD / SSD for upgrade your Unibody Pro laptop to get much more additional storage space or improved running speed.
- This 2nd HDD(Hard Disk Drive) Adapter Enables you to add a Second Notebook Hard Disk Drive to your Modular/Optical Bay to Increase your Storage,
Expand Storage Space:
- It doesn't fit non-unibody models.
- This 2nd Hard Disk Drive Caddy HDD Tray Enclosure Adapter helps you get maximum storage on installing a 2nd hard drive.
- Adds a lot more space to your laptop.
- Maximizes storage flexibility
- Hard Disk Drive HDD is Not Included.
- This acts as a bay for you to add in your own separately purchased hard drive or solid state drive.
- In the age of digital downloads, don't let your CD/DVD drive slot go to waste! This SATA optical bay hard drive caddy allows you to replace your CD/DVD drive with a second SATA hard drive or solid state drive, instantly adding more storage space to your laptop.
- Add an SSD for your OS and most commonly used Apps to drastically increase your speed, while still keeping your old HDD for capacity.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found a post directing me to flip the dip switch near the sata connector, the seller didn't mention about this and I suffer 2 days to figure it out.
I did so and next power up of the laptop the CPU usage returned to normal.
Hope this helps someone.
Tested on HP 15-r204tu.
To those who have issues getting this to work with their laptop, note that this comes with TWO small DIP switches on the outside that are accessible even with the drive inserted. Like many Chinese products, this is a blind clone of a successful product which has such DIP switches, but neither the manufacturer NOR our Indian importers who merely placed their label on this with zero value addition know what the switches do. Therefore there is no mention of these switches on either the instruction sheet nor on the device itself. You need to try different switch positions and see which setting will work for your laptop. I got it to work with my Lenovo W530 after changing the positions.
I only wish the Indian company which sells this would have the basic urge to do something more value-adding than merely add their label called RiaTech to this product. At least now, after the review perhaps??
I chose the first one. Because there is no need to carry and external HDD Everytime you go outside. But it was a big mistake. The caddy is not supporting all hardware. As per the details there is a switch in the caddy. But even after changing the switch position the transfer speed is very low like 1KB per second. Some times it stopped working. So I replaced the item. But the new one doesn't connect. I thought my HDD stopped working as I am connecting and disconnecting to change the switch. Finally I returned the item and switch to second option.
Bought the external HDD case by orico. I was so excited to say this. It worked like a magic. The HDD works fine now.
In my opinion go for an external HDD instead of replacing your CD drive with HDD.
4 star only due to transfer speed which was 100MB/S from native HDD to SSD ( used with this caddy).
Rest is ok and can be used with Dell Inspiron 5567 core i7 of 7 gen Processor.
I have Dell xps 15 l502x .It needs 12.5 model many trial & errors required,there are two switches on side of product needs to be adjusted..
Caddy tray cover of my old dvd writer slightly comes out of edge.
Top international reviews
Enter the optical drive bay adapter:
- Ditch the old optical drive with its PATA interface.
- Use a modern 2.5" SATA drive. Almost any SATA SSD, no matter how cheap and "slow", is still going to max out the bus speed.
- Change the BIOS boot order and bask in the glory that your old laptop's boot time can now be measured on a stop watch instead of a sundial.
The adapter itself is "invisible", so whatever drive is plugged in is recognized by the computer as the drive itself. Some adapters are only recognized as its chipset, and that can cause issues.
For allowing an old laptop a new lease on life, 5 stars.