Store Indya Hand Carved Soapstone Incense Stick Tower Holder with Carvings , Home Décor Accent
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Dimensions: Length - 3 inches , Width - 3 inches , Height - 10.5 inches.
- Hand crafted from soapstone, renowned for its durability and beauty. For centuries, soapstone has been used in India for traditional carving. Soapstone is composed of mineral talc and is rich in magnesium. It is reputed for its inherent qualities of absorbing and radiating heat.
- The vertical structure can be detached from the base support which has a central slot to fix the incense sticks firmly in place and allows for the ash to fall evenly inside the structure thereby avoiding a spill-over.
- This decorative incense stick holder has been hand crafted with passion to detail by Indian artisans using traditional skills.
- Highly functional, this incense stick holder is a 'must-have' to let your home imbue in the fragrances of your choice.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India…
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that’s known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. We discovered that these age-old glorious skills are getting suppressed. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.
Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.
Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home, but in fact speak your mind. We at Store Indya believe in – “Design to empower.”