- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126518324
- ISBN-13: 978-8126518326
- Package Dimensions: 22.6 x 15.2 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,02,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Storage Networks Explained: Basic and Applications of Fibre Channel SAN, NAS, ISCSI and Infiniband Paperback – 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ulf Troppens and Rainer Erkens are employed at IBM TotalStorage Interoperability Center in Mainz, a testing, development and demonstration laboratory for storage products and storage networks. Both authors work at the interface between technology and customers. Their duties include the testing of new products and the validation of concepts on the basis of customer environments set up in the laboratory. They present the latest hardware and software products in the field of storage networks to customers and discuss the set up test environment with them. Ulf Tropes studied Computer Science at the University of Karlsruhe until 1995. Since 1989 he has been primarily involved in the administration of Unix systems, storage systems, data and storage networks and distributed applications. In April 2004 Ulf joined Wolfgang's team to help with the roll-out of software for tape library virtualization. Rainer Erkens studied Mathematics at the University of Mainz until 2000. His experience in the management of computers and the management of distributed applications goes back to 1992. Since 2000 he has been working primarily with storage systems and storage networks. In February 2004 he was appointed to Chairman of the SNIA Europe Solutions Committee. Wolfgang Müller is currently working as a software architect in the Storage Software Development Department at IBM in Mainz, Germany, where the focus is on software development projects supporting open standards such as SMI-S/CIM/WBEM and IEEE 1244. He received his Dipl.-Inform. (FH) degree in computer science from the University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, Germany, in 1993.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.