- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on orders over 599.00. Cash on Delivery eligible. Details
+ FREE Delivery
+ 69.00 Delivery charge
Micro SD Storage Board, Micro SD TF Card Memory Shield Module SPI, Micro SD Adapter for Arduino
|Price:||173.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||126.00 (42%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V support micro SD card, micro SDHC card (high-speed card)
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin
- Level Conversion Circuit: Micro SD card into the direction of signals into 3.3V, microSD card toward the direction of the control interface MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||3-01-0038|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module and the SPI interface via the file system driver, microcontroller system to complete the Micro SD card read and write files. Users can directly use the Arduino IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write. . 3.3V voltage regulator circuit: LDO regulator output is 3.3V level converter chip, Micro SD card supply. Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card into the direction of the signal is converted to 3.3V, MicroSD card interfaces to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted into 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal , . Micro SD card connector: a self: bomb deck, easy card insertion. Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter: module combination ,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good thing about the Module is, it contains a 74VHC125MCT Level shifter IC, which can easily
shift between Logic 5V and 3.3V levels without any use of extra Voltage divider circuit to take care
of that part, and thus can work with 5V Logic level Boards like Arduino, as well as 3.3 Logic level
Boards like RaspberryPi, BeagleBone et al..Here, i have written a Blog on how we can interface
with a Linux based system, using Elm-Chan's FATFS filesystem module, which i have ported across
RaspberryPi H/W architecture.
More details on my Blog page: