boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Boat Stone 200 is waterproof to suit your active, outdoorsy lifestyle
- The body is constructed of durable rubber matte finish that makes it shock proof, which offers all around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Grab one and take it with you when swimming, camping, hiking, cycling, drifting and more
- Will surprise you by its well-balanced crystal sound and robust bass
- It produces a very decent amount of bass and can go extremely loud that make this a little beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- Bluetooth 4.1 transmission with no loss of audio performance
- Our portable speaker can be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology and you can also connect the speaker with aux
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
boAt Stone 200 Bluetooth speaker can be wirelessly connected to Bluetooth devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers to playback any music collection stored on them. Thanks to its powerful battery, the system delivers powerful sound, separated from any mains supply, for up to 8-10 hours and is the perfect companion for you in the park, whilst camping or on the beach. Process control, can get rid of complicated connections and wiring distance constraints, users can enjoy high-quality music. Plug it in plug into Nirvana. Frequency Response: 180Hz-20KHz
15,020 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 15,020 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a sturdy little beast with great loud sound clearly distinguishable on a bullet. Outright Worth-IT in this price bracket.
Updated Review, December 10th, 2018: OKay...o over the few months of moderate usage the BT has grown feeble. Like, i'm talking about reception from one room to another. The speaker stop catching any signal and automatically shuts off leaving the phone on play. so you basically have to keep the phone close to the speaker at all times. Another characteristic I have been made aware of is the fact that not only there is this annoying beep-beep sound when the speaker is low on battery while actively playing a track but also the fact that while it is on charge you cannot continue to play the track. Atleast NOT when it is paired with my Iphonex. So, I have to fully charge the speaker before i can pair it again to be able to play! GO figure!.
First of all... I need to tell u guys this speaker sounds better than Jbl go in case of better bass and mids...Which makes the song or music lively.. Whereas the jbl go has a little better clarity when it comes to highs... Battery life is astonishing... I charge the speaker for like 2 hrs or more until full and the speaker works like charm for 1 week with 75% volume... No Distortion when in full volume... Durability wise i have not tested it in that depth but.. coz i take very good care of my electronics...
Cannot complain on any aspect for the price. Near rivals at this point are JBL go and Portronics Soundpot.
Should look in for:
1. IP67. Are you kidding me? water resistance for a speaker under 1000?
2. Build quality is adorable, trust me you will feel like something from the 90's gadgets.
3. Loud firing single side speaker( obv how can you expect dual firing speakers?)
4. Battery life as it claims to be around 10 Hrs, I almost felt it as I never discharged it completely.
5. Tripod mount. you can mount it for a screw using the mount provision at bottom.
1. The moment you reach to top of sound levels using the buttons on the unit, you hear a blink sound, interrupting the playback.
2. The same sound flashes in frequent intervals as you a close to run out of battery, ( even at 20%).
3. Base fades for some sound clips as top volume level.
4. Buttons are a bit hard, may be they adjust after a couple of months of usage.
5. Mic distance for picking up calls could have been better.
I own a JBL charge 3, using since more than 6 months. First when I've listened on this unit right after on JBL C3, I felt this is so annoying. But after couple of hours( one movie), I slowly got adapted to this speaker and it is value for money. I had it for portable purposes like hiking and trekking, a small get away purpose. Can't be a regular driver, but serves the purpose well.