- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get flat Rs.25 back using Amazon Pay UPI on minimum spends of INR 75. Applicable only once per customer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Boat Stone 200 is waterproof to suit your active, outdoorsy lifestyle
- The body is constructed of durable rubber matte finish that makes it shock proof, which offers all around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Grab one and take it with you when swimming, camping, hiking, cycling, drifting and more
- Will surprise you by its well-balanced crystal sound and robust bass
- It produces a very decent amount of bass and can go extremely loud that make this a little beast, which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed
- Bluetooth 4.1 transmission with no loss of audio performance
- Our portable speaker can be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology and you can also connect the speaker with aux
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
boAt Stone 200 Bluetooth speaker can be wirelessly connected to Bluetooth devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers to playback any music collection stored on them. Thanks to its powerful battery, the system delivers powerful sound, separated from any mains supply, for up to 8-10 hours and is the perfect companion for you in the park, whilst camping or on the beach. Process control, can get rid of complicated connections and wiring distance constraints, users can enjoy high-quality music. Plug it in plug into Nirvana.
Please contact_us on: [ 02242102403 ]List of service centers - 131, Guru Gobind Singh Industrial Estate, Next to Jay coach, Off W.E.Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400 063. India.
From the manufacturer
State-of-the-art design and technology come together in the unbelievable sound of the boAt Stone 200 Wireless Speaker. Stay unplugged as you plug into unparalleled wireless performance that will deliver sound on the go, wherever you go. The dynamic 50mm driver pack a punch of true bass like no other, delivering a rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks. With a wide frequency range of 180Hz-20KHz, you’ll be hearing your favourite songs in a whole new light. So turn up the volume, plug in and tune out in style.
Bluetooth Connectivity 4.1
Bluetooth 4.1 eliminates this by coordinating its radio with 4G automatically so there is no overlap and both can perform at their maximum potential. Bluetooth 4.1allowsspecify the reconnection timeout intervals for their devices. This means devices can better manage their power and that of the device they are paired to by automatically powering up and down. Advance Audio Distribution profile (A2DP V1.2) will stream you high quality music intact and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP V1.4) is designed to provide a standard interface to control your device.
Water Proof IPX5
Now there’s no such thing as bad weather. boAt stone 200 is developed for outdoor and indoor activities, this can endure through rain, shower, low pressure water stream from any angle, by the pool or on a boat and Not submersible but should withstand accidental drop in water (make sure your speaker dry out before using it again, if water gets in the speaker). It complies with the stringent IPX5 Certification. The boAt Stone 200 shut and blocking water splash, rain or other type of moisture that would otherwise ruin your speaker. A truly rugged Wireless Speaker.
Unrivaled Styling & Design
Created to compliment your outdoor lifestyle with the lanyard it can be hooked in your carabineer while you are claiming a rock or going for hiking. You can take your favorite tunes everywhere and listen to it all day long. The well-structured rock solid design can prevent considerable damage and lightweight, portable and most of all compact design let you pack it in your bag or carry in your pocket effortlessly and let you move with ease. Just hook it or bag it and take it with you.
Hands Free Calls & Controls
boat Stone 200 is the speaker of your choice. Now you can answer your calls from speaker by just short press of Play/Pause button, short press to end the call and back to play status and Long press Play/Pause button to reject the incoming calls. Easy tap controls for your music just play/pause your music by pressing the one button, Control volume by long press Volume +/- button and change your tracks by clicking on +/- buttons and for non Bluetooth devices you can use included 3.5mm audio cable in AUX-IN jack.
Music uninterrupted, Now you can enjoy your favourite tunes all day thanks to the High capacity rechargeable 1500mAhlithium battery that delivers up to 10 hours of audio excellence and talk time of up to 12 hours with a single charge. From music, to movies, videos and so much more, it’s all in a day’s work for the Stone 200. What’s more, you can get a full charge your Stone 200 Bluetooth speaker in just 3-4 hours with the included USB cable and stand by up to 30 hours. Giving you endless enjoyment.
7,738 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 7,738 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a sturdy little beast with great loud sound clearly distinguishable on a bullet. Outright Worth-IT in this price bracket.
Updated Review, December 10th, 2018: OKay...o over the few months of moderate usage the BT has grown feeble. Like, i'm talking about reception from one room to another. The speaker stop catching any signal and automatically shuts off leaving the phone on play. so you basically have to keep the phone close to the speaker at all times. Another characteristic I have been made aware of is the fact that not only there is this annoying beep-beep sound when the speaker is low on battery while actively playing a track but also the fact that while it is on charge you cannot continue to play the track. Atleast NOT when it is paired with my Iphonex. So, I have to fully charge the speaker before i can pair it again to be able to play! GO figure!.
Cannot complain on any aspect for the price. Near rivals at this point are JBL go and Portronics Soundpot.
Should look in for:
1. IP67. Are you kidding me? water resistance for a speaker under 1000?
2. Build quality is adorable, trust me you will feel like something from the 90's gadgets.
3. Loud firing single side speaker( obv how can you expect dual firing speakers?)
4. Battery life as it claims to be around 10 Hrs, I almost felt it as I never discharged it completely.
5. Tripod mount. you can mount it for a screw using the mount provision at bottom.
1. The moment you reach to top of sound levels using the buttons on the unit, you hear a blink sound, interrupting the playback.
2. The same sound flashes in frequent intervals as you a close to run out of battery, ( even at 20%).
3. Base fades for some sound clips as top volume level.
4. Buttons are a bit hard, may be they adjust after a couple of months of usage.
5. Mic distance for picking up calls could have been better.
I own a JBL charge 3, using since more than 6 months. First when I've listened on this unit right after on JBL C3, I felt this is so annoying. But after couple of hours( one movie), I slowly got adapted to this speaker and it is value for money. I had it for portable purposes like hiking and trekking, a small get away purpose. Can't be a regular driver, but serves the purpose well.
First of all... I need to tell u guys this speaker sounds better than Jbl go in case of better bass and mids...Which makes the song or music lively.. Whereas the jbl go has a little better clarity when it comes to highs... Battery life is astonishing... I charge the speaker for like 2 hrs or more until full and the speaker works like charm for 1 week with 75% volume... No Distortion when in full volume... Durability wise i have not tested it in that depth but.. coz i take very good care of my electronics...