- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1st edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070597715
- ISBN-13: 978-0070597716
- Product Dimensions: 38.1 x 2.3 x 57.9 cm
- Customer Reviews: 294 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stocks to Riches: Insights on Investor Behaviour Paperback – 1 July 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
An entrepreneur and an author, Parag Parikh talks about investments, finances and stock markets in his books. Apart from Stocks To Riches: Insights On Investor Behaviour, he has written Value Investing and Behavioral Finance. Starting out his career as a sub-broker, he now extends his knowledge and skills to others through presentations and lectures on financial markets.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, if you are reading on the subject for the first time, the book is still filled with a lot of distilled wisdom which you will find useful as well as entertaining.
Would not recommend if you are looking to learn on how to pick stocks that can make you rich.
I am still looking for books that will have more context on the Indian stock markets with all its nuances.
Good book for people who just just want to learn about behaviour of human being during investment. This book should be in collection if u r new to this field.