- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1st edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070597715
- ISBN-13: 978-0070597716
- Product Dimensions: 38.1 x 2.3 x 57.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stocks to Riches: Insights on Investor Behaviour Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An entrepreneur and an author, Parag Parikh talks about investments, finances and stock markets in his books. Apart from Stocks To Riches: Insights On Investor Behaviour, he has written Value Investing and Behavioral Finance. Starting out his career as a sub-broker, he now extends his knowledge and skills to others through presentations and lectures on financial markets.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
134 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, if you are reading on the subject for the first time, the book is still filled with a lot of distilled wisdom which you will find useful as well as entertaining.
Would not recommend if you are looking to learn on how to pick stocks that can make you rich.