- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
Stock Options For Dummies Paperback – Import, 1 Jul 2001
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Find out if you should keep ′em or cash ′em
The fast and easy way(TM) to master IPOs, ISOs, ESPPs, and more! Confused by the huff and puff surrounding stock options? Let expert Alan Simon demystify this often–confusing world for you. From clear explanations of how your stock options might make you money – or not – this unintimidating guide will help you navigate your company′s stock option plan with ease.
Discover how to:
- Understand different types of stock options
- Read and find traps in your stock option agreement
- Evaluate the pros and cons of company investment vehicles Assess vesting schedules and tax laws
- Tap Web resources
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear–out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Get smart! www.dummies.com Sign up for daily eTips at www.dummiesdaily.com Choose from among 33 different subject categories Get news you can use on everything from money to health to computers
About the Author
Alan R. Simon, author of Data Warehousing For Dummies, is a manager at Deloitte Consulting. Alan has experienced every side of stock options in public and pre–IPO companies, large Fortune 500 corporations, and small consulting firms.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com