- Actors: Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen
- Directors: Danny Boyle
- Format: Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 5 (Read more about DVD formats.)
- Rated: A (Adults Only)
- Studio: Universal Pictures
- Product Release Date: 24 Feb 2016
- Average Customer Review: 637 customer reviews
- ASIN: B01AA2QUL0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #200 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution, to paint a portrait of the man at its epicenter. The story unfolds backstage at three iconic product launches, ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac.
The film won an award at the 73rd Golden Globe Award Ceremony for:
- Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Any Motion Picture
- Best Screenplay - Motion Picture
1. 4 Golden Globe Nominations including Best Actor (Michael Fassbender) and Best Supporting Actress (Kate Winslet)
2. Ensemble Star Cast
3. From Academy Award Winning Director of Slumdog Millionaire.
1. The three sequences in the film were filmed on 16mm, 35mm, and digital to illustrate the advancement in Apple's technology across the 16 years depicted of Jobs' life.
2. Michael Fassbender said in an interview that Christian Bale who exited the project in November 2014 would have been "perfect" to play Steve Jobs. "I thought to myself: Christian Bale is perfect, why isn't he doing it?" The actor told The Hollywood Reporter while promoting the film in London. "I actually called him up and told him that myself."
3. David Fincher was originally attached to direct, but was dropped from the film by Sony after his demands - a $10,000,000 salary and full creative control of the project - could not be met by the studio. Fincher wanted Christian Bale to play the lead role. After his departure, Danny Boyle signed on to direct and Leonardo DiCaprio was approached about the title role. Ultimately, however, DiCaprio passed on the project and Christian Bale was offered it instead. However, Bale also declined the role, feeling he was not right for the part after which Michael Fassbender entered to star in the film.
4. As the film is divided in 3 acts, it was shot in sequence and the actors got to rehearse for 2 weeks for act 1, then shoot for 2 weeks and then come back and rehearse for 2 weeks act 2. Kate Winslet said that by act 3, Michael Fassbender didn't even have his script at the rehearsals, as he had memorized the whole 180 pages script.
5. Seth Rogen met with Steve Wozniak extensively to understand him. Rogen also researched Wozniak's keynotes and speeches online. Rogen cited watching an old eighties video on repeat, featuring Wozniak giving a tour of the Apple museum at their headquarters as part of his research. Rogen later admitted that he had no idea who Steve Wozniak was prior to working on this movie.
6. Aaron Sorkin originally wanted Tom Cruise to play Steve Jobs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book goes through all the ups and downs of his social and professional life, covering all the intricacies involved during his lifetime which led to the birth of Apple as it is today. It also explains his reality distortion field which played a very crucial role in developing a remarkable user friendly products.
He revolutionized whole music, journalism and book publishing industries through the digitalization of music, magazines, books and news, which itself led to the creation of multibillion dollars app industry as we all see today.
He always believed in end-to-end control of right from the device design (which includes both hardware and user interface), raw materials used and manufacturing process to its marketing and sales of devices till it reaches hand of the users. He always strive to perfect every aspect of device even if the user didn't notice it.
All he cares about is perfection in everything he ever did or ever wanted to do, his creations has unambiguously pushed the human race forward.
I recommend to read this, to those who love apple and Jobs but I insist to those who hate him. You will love him by the time you reach the end and wish there was more to read.
I like the part which describes Steve’s Distortion Reality Field and simplicity is ultimate sophistication.
I recommend this book to the Apple product users. I am a big fan and used of most Apple product (and now became fan of Steve Jobs) while reading this book I could correlated all the sequence of event happened in Apple and how the great products were made.
Well written Walter.
The book itself is beautiful and in excellent condition.
Overall, great work by writer in structuring the book and in keeping things in context.
It may have definitely been tough for anyone to work with Steve Jobs but if one shared the same passion as his, the tumultous ride may have been worth taking!! Go read.