- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Steelbird Air SBA-1 Matte Full Face Helmet (Black, M)
|Price:||1,138.98 + 180.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||540.02 (32%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- ISI-approved helmet
- The ventilation of the helmet's upper part uses the air booster system
- Innovative ventilation system is also equipped with an air intake in the chin guard, an air intake in the frontal and top area and two rear extractors recycling air inside the helmet
- Quick release visor mechanism kit
- High impact ABS material shell
- Extra comfort padding with neck protector
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Steelbird Air SBA-1 Matte Full Face Helmet
Steelbird Air SBA-1 Matte Full Face Helmet (Black, M).
|Steelbird||Head Diameter||Head Diameter||Equivalent Sizing in Studds|
|Sizing||(in mm)-Steelbird Air Helmet||(in inches)||(in inches)|
|M||580 (MM)||M (580mm)|
|L||600 (MM)||L (600mm)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CONS: Does not feel sturdy atall inside. Cushioning etc lacks finishing which create small creaking noises.. you can hear those irritating creaking while riding through bad roads!! That does not give confidence. If the inside finishing was better i would have given 4 stars. Over priced compared to similar brands, considering the above CONS.
My advice - If you drive fast and a lot in dangerous traffic go for DOT certified helmets which are in the range of 5000.
Safe packaging. No damage
Padding could be better... Might survive an year with good maintenance.
Reasonable shipping time
Wide viewing area. 180 degrees if worn correctly
Airflow seems to work
Materials, finish and fit, overall quality is good
Nice cover to the chin area and neck. Vast head coverage.
Could hear wind noise over 60+ speeds
The rubber areas had white patches and a small negligible cut in the cushions
Definitely better than vega and studds. Certainly justified price
1. It's a strong and study helmet
2. From safety point of view it's good
3. Light weight - so you need not to care about your hair loss due to caring heavy weight helmet
4. It gives good airflow as it has many air vents
So far no negative points I found..
Guys with this price this helmet is perfect .. That's why I give full rating 5/5